Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nation Release Time

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Game was working fine for me a few minutes ago, now all it's doing is crashing to desktop whenever I try to start the game from the map screen. I've disabled mods, verified the game, restarted steam, nuked the mod folder and even unsubscribed to all mods. Getting a little annoyed now.

EDIT: fixed by deleting some CK2 music I had in the music directory. For some reason the new version doesn't care much for that.

Last edited:
I haven't recieved my key for Wealth of Nations from the Humble Store yet, but I still have access to all of the paid features from Wealth of Nations. Just thought I should let you know

Hello,
I've bought the DLC + the 2 small ones from the Beta Paradox Shop. I have activated the game on Steam, which tells me I have the game (i cannot buy it again).
But the Launcher and EUIV itself do no seem to have WoN + muslims boats activated.
Did I miss something ?