Europa Universalis IV to Get Immersion Pack "Third Rome"

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you so much for this DLC.

Really hope that you could add alternative development ways for Russia from the point of Novgorod or just something beyond authocracy which is a most clicheist cliche.

In Russia isnt reliable historicans, or if is, then too afraid to speak or in prison.
They have "different" interpretation of historical events

Which events? What makes the other 'reliable historians' reliable? You don't think there are tons of reliable material and historians in Russia? You think they are all in prisons?

What did you mean by Rome 3? The Russians thought that Moscow was the third Rome since Constantinople fell to the Ottomans and that was the 2nd Rome .

I mean the sequel to the yet-unreleased (but of fan trolling t-shirt fame) Rome 2 :). Sorry, just being silly, I wasn't trying to make a deep and meaningful statement about the validity of Moscow's claim to being a Third Rome or otherwise (I'm not qualified to make a comment one way or the other).

In Russia isnt reliable historicans, or if is, then too afraid to speak or in prison.
They have "different" interpretation of historical events

In Soviet Russia, Historians don't make history of Russia, Russia makes history of Historians!

Thinking of Soviets playing Russia in the 1444-1821 timeframe is as accurate as picturing hamburgers and country music during a native American playthrough.

Well, it matches the anachronistic National Ideas. :cool:

is as accurate as picturing hamburgers and country music during a native American playthrough
Wait, that's not normal?

Wait, that's not normal?

Nah dude. Native Americans are supposed to play Baroque, and hockey. Damn Europeans appropriated their superior culture. :mad: