Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks announced!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pre-ordered it just a few minutes ago to get the key an hour earlier (?) :p

is the game available to pre order on steam?

The DLC is not yet live in the Steam store - should happen some time around 2pm GMT though.

Yes, I did.

Hi, did you receive your keys already? I pre-ordered it about 40 minutes ago but only got the confirmed payment mail
Yup, I did. Just wait a bit longer.

The expansion is coming out today! The long wait is finally over. It is halfway through the day already, I cannot wait, I was waiting for an expansion like this for years! :D

maxresdefault.jpg

But I have problems registering it...

They wouldn't do that, I bet. But you can rename provinces by yourself. And - you can edit files that contain names. Doing the latter will mess with checksum and prevent ironman though.
Lol, have you checked what's my first mod is about?
If it wasn't for the checksum, I'd correct the names as well:(

Reactions:
ok, first impressions after some hours playing cossacks

1 there are no cossacks. not even when you release Zaporozia from Lithuania. you just play as any other country. cossacks in this dlc are a minor thing and not even better than the standart estates. very very disappointing

2 estates mechanics is ok, but tribes revolts are crazy and i don't like the extra estate for Ottomans, gives you penalties for high piety and complicates (when it supposed to enrich) gamepley too much

3 game crashes. not only this, it wipes out your ironman saves so you loose all your progress. also there were grafical issues that were making the game unplayable but i did not see those on my pc yet

4 price. 20 euro for a dlc? really? i bought it only because i trusted Paradox, now with all that negative impressions i got from this dlc (and a broken majesty2 collection i bought earlier) next time i'm gonna think twice before buying anything that says Paradox.

i am not saying that it is all bad, new horde mechanics is great, colonisation policies is a big improvement, revorked building tab helps a lot to see where to do development or manage autonomy, new sign for a upcoming battle in a province is also great. but those a minor features, cossacks were announced as a major feature and they are nearly unexistant and not really important.

so for a conclusion - this is not a cossack dlc (something about hordes may be more suitable), it is overpriced and currently it is broken, in my case probably worst buy of the year

Reactions:
ok, first impressions after some hours playing cossacks
, in my case probably worst buy of the year
You can definitely beat that, just buy Fallout 4:)
But seriously, the DLC should've been at $14.99,
and again, Pdx did not do their homework, by 15th century, Ruthenian and Byelorussian nobles integrated into polish Sczliahta, so calling simply all east slavic cultures' noblemen "Boyars" in 15th cent., it's an ignorance.