Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks announced!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice homage to "The Messenger: the History of Joan of Arc" in the trailer. Who finds it will get a discount? :cool:

Hyped for the diplomatic options and I don't even know what they are yet.

Reactions:
Now give us something for Russia in CK2, and I'll be a happy man.

Reactions:
Maybe they will finally get around to giving us an Orthodox Priest skin like crusader kings II. It looks goofy that a roman catholic friar is in an orthodox country.

Reactions:
> " New Diplomatic Options: Let the world know what you think of your neighbors by setting a public attitude to foreign powers."

Was this in a dev diary? I don't remember it at all, but it sounds like it could be great. Will this be a way to circumvent the "you hate this country, so you can't ally with them" issue? If so, this will be my second favourite feature after the Estates system.

EDIT: According to today's (Oct. 15th 2015) Dev Diary, new diplomatic options will be discussed next week.

Last edited:
Reactions:
> " New Diplomatic Options: Let the world know what you think of your neighbors by setting a public attitude to foreign powers."

Was this in a dev diary? I don't remember it at all, but it sounds like it could be great. Will this be a way to circumvent the "you hate this country, so you can't ally with them" issue? If so, this will be my second favourite feature after the Estates system.

Nope but you could see the new buttons on the 2 last dev streams.

wBU6WcF.png

cpYaYdf.png

SOMEDAY PINOCCHIO WILL BECOME A REAL BOY, BUT FOR NOW IT IS TIME FOR SOME RAPE AND PILLAGE !

Reactions: