- Apr 2, 2012
Free Your Mind Today With Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
New Expansion to Paradox Strategy Classic Available Now
STOCKHOLM – 11 October 2016 – Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio announce the release of Rights of Man, a new expansion to Europa Universalis IV, the best-selling historical strategy game about exploration, colonization, and development through the early modern era.
The latest expansion to Europa Universalis IV lets the world’s eight greatest powers throw their weight around with new diplomatic options, including forcing others to break their alliances or giving friendly foreign monarchs a boost to their stats. But becoming a Great Power means balancing expansion with technological prowess and development.
Rights of Man includes:
- Great Powers: Greatness is rewarded with new ways to interact with the lesser nations around you.
- Ruler Personalities: Your monarchs acquire Personality Traits that will help or hurt your nation, and help you anticipate the behavior of neighboring nations
- Leader Traits: Generals and admirals can earn bonus abilities through combat
- New Governing Tools: Debase your currency for quick cash, spend military power to increase your legitimacy, abdicate the throne or disinherit inconvenient heirs
- Queen Regency: Queens can rule in the name of young heirs, with greater power than normal regencies
- Religious Changes: Coptic Christians and African Fetishists have new systems, deepening the strategy for these faith groups
- New Government Systems: Ruling Prussia, the Ottomans or Revolutionary Republics will be new experiences since is each getting another look and new mechanics
Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man is available on major digital platforms and the official Paradox Store for the price of $19.99.