Europa Universalis IV: Leviathan coming April 27th 2021

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My prediction: April 27/28 (Depending on which part of earth you are living in.) :)
I will update if any information I used to make this prediction changes...
I...I...I...told you. (Quickly hide behind some covers...) :p

• 8Like
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
So no bug fixing... Paradox really have stopped trying to improve eu4, just milking the player base for cash.

I won't be buying any more paradox problems till they fix the bugs introduced in 1.30
um...where does it say no bug fixing? show us.

Reactions:
Strange that it'd be announced here and not pdxcon

Oh well I guess...
Really strange is how the release date wasn't announced at PDX insider, instead deciding to do so just two weeks later.
It'd have seemed like the perfect occasion, but the EU4 panel there was just Johan listing features we already knew of and announcing the subscription service (which was... divisive, to say the least).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Really strange is how the release date wasn't announced at PDX insider, instead deciding to do so just two weeks later.
It'd have seemed like the perfect occasion, but the EU4 panel there was just Johan listing features we already knew of and and announcing the subscription service (which was... divisive, to say the least).
Not exactly saying that it was a definite but the lack of an announcement date for the DLC combined with an immediate date for the next PDXcon had me thinking they were going to announce it in May.

• 1Like
Reactions:
By that logic where does it confirm bug fixing?

I would say here.
We are not just adding new features and polishing them, for 1.31 there is also currently over 500 different older bugs that has been fixed so far, and we have been busy tweaking and improving the interface as well.

Also if there wasn't any proof one way or the other, to complain that it wasn't done would be bad form.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I'm so looking forward to this DLC. I have been hugely underwhelmed by most of the DLC for EU4 (I think EU4 has had some of the worst DLC out of all Paradox's grand strategy games) but not this one. I know that war was a constant thing in this games time period but it's nice to have some other things to do because this game has become just being about war, war, war and more war. My only question is why did it take you 8 years to come up with a DLC like this for the game?

• 2Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions: