Europa Universalis IV: Emperor is coming June 9th

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Belgium would like to say hi. At least Greece is formable
I have nothing against Belgium IRL, but for me its formation was more of a strange compromise between external powers rather than a consequence of an extant sense of commonality between Flanders and Wallonia. But then I am on the side of including smaller number of more realistic tags rather than e.g. Napoleonic client states as separate tags. We have a mechanics for that, it's client states.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Europa Universalis IV: Emperor will be available on June 09, 2020 at the Paradox store and major online retail outlets for the suggested retail price of $19.99/ £15.49/ €19.99 - you can pre-order today!

ready.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions:
So happy this is coming out before the swedish summer holiday, and so soon! The game for me has felt stale for a long time now and how much of europe that's getting changed both province and mevhanic wise will keep it fresh for a long time!

I hope future updates happen more often, 2 good dlc a year would be great, or make eu5 ;)

Reactions:
I will wait for reviews before pre ordering.

In the same boat. LaR has made me much more wary of pre-ordering something from Paradox that has gotten me hyped.

• 3Like
Reactions:
As I have been waiting for this for a long time and will play the game anyway, I purchased this instantly. What is wondering me now is what will come after this DLC, perhaps "Europa Universalis 5" like "Crusader Kings III" was announced after the DLC that was in a year of development got released?

Reactions:
As I have been waiting for this for a long time and will play the game anyway, I purchased this instantly. What is wondering me now is what will come after this DLC, perhaps "Europa Universalis 5" like "Crusader Kings III" was announced after the DLC that was in a year of development got released?

Doubt it, EU IV still has room to be improved upon and the DLC keeps on selling, but EU V will be released sometime in the next 5 years is my guess

• 1Like
Reactions: