Europa Universalis IV Development Diaries Archive

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
As long as we are talking "common sense". Is there a chance to get these 3 improvements for free ?

1. No more comet events
2. Ironman doesn't save automatically each month
3. Better UI

I'm aware that for 1 and 3 mods exist, however it's a pain for modders to have to keep up with patches.

Reactions:
As long as we are talking "common sense". Is there a chance to get these 3 improvements for free ?

1. No more comet events
2. Ironman doesn't save automatically each month
3. Better UI

I'm aware that for 1 and 3 mods exist, however it's a pain for modders to have to keep up with patches.

This probably isn't the place to post these, you're better using the suggestions forum.

I'd also suggest that you develop point three a little - better UI is so general a term that it's almost meaningless. If you have some specific improvements you'd like to see, post them for the devs attention :)

Reactions:
Doesn't look like it, let's hope for a double or extra big announcement next week! :)

I wonder what the theme for the next expansion will be...
Oh I want an East and South East Expansion so bad, they haven't gotten any love in so long, and the Sengoku Jidai is so badly modeled same with China's tributary system plus they still have western portraits D:

First diary of 2016 added.

For now I'll add to the current list, but at some stage I'll re-organise this so that post Cossacks diaries are more prominent.

Reactions:
Assuming 1.16 will mostly be a bug fix patch again? Also, when are we getting Evangelical Majors? We all know they are finished :p

Do you have a list of the common sense dev diaries somewhere, or any idea where I can find a list of them? Or were the list deleted with the cossacks?

When will 1.16 come out? Im afraid of a repeat from 1.15....

My steam autoupdated, and I unknowingly opened EU4, only to find my ironman gone. I was so close to Ruina Imperii and An Early Reich :(

Since i dont want to lose my current Perm run, when is the next major patch? (Also, how do i open the game without deleting my savefiles :oops:)

My steam autoupdated, and I unknowingly opened EU4, only to find my ironman gone. I was so close to Ruina Imperii and An Early Reich :(

Since i dont want to lose my current Perm run, when is the next major patch? (Also, how do i open the game without deleting my savefiles :oops:)
It hasn't been announced yet.
All we know by now [Johan] is that there is at the very least 2 months.

its not gone BTW you just need to revert to 1.14 and you can finish it or you can attempt to finish it in 1.15