Europa Universalis IV Development Diaries Archive

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Seelmeister

Rampant Lion
76 Badges
Jan 26, 2004
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
Hello all,

This post lists and links to the recent developer diaries for EUIV. See the spoiler tags below for links to older diaries.

Update 1.23
August 1 - Near East Facelift

You can find all previous development diaries in the official wiki

I'll keep this post updated with future diaries, and other threads of interest. As before, please let me know if you notice a diary that I've missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a mini-expansion adding artists to flavour our great nations. I miss Bernini in my Papal States games. Events in Rome about Caravaggio and his banishment to Naples would be nice...

Reactions:
Ihope there willbe expansion for hordes. They are too weak against moscow and rest of europe
They need much more flavor. Formables/ideas/events <3

Reactions:
Reactions:
You will add new province and areas in Eastern Europe? (Provinces in Dobruja, Bessarabia, Bukea, Ladoga ( St-Petersburg, Ladoga, Yamburg), provinces Gomel, White Church, Yelets ( Tula - Moscow), Helm, Vyazma, Old Russa, Great Luki, Rostov ( country Rostov), Haapsalu, Nyslott, Bakchysarai).
New nations: Mordvins, Permians, Udmurts.
New country - Rostov.
"Moscovy" should be named "Moscow"

Reactions:
You will add new province and areas in Eastern Europe? (Provinces in Dobruja, Bessarabia, Bukea, Ladoga ( St-Petersburg, Ladoga, Yamburg), provinces Gomel, White Church, Yelets ( Tula - Moscow), Helm, Vyazma, Old Russa, Great Luki, Rostov ( country Rostov), Haapsalu, Nyslott, Bakchysarai).
New nations: Mordvins, Permians, Udmurts.
New country - Rostov.
"Moscovy" should be named "Moscow"
This is not a general discussion thread concerning the dev diaries. ;)

Eastern Europe and Nothern Europe must be better. Where country Rostov?
My point is that this thread is not for suggestions, and that you can open a new thread for that.

Reactions:
Reactions:
Reactions: