The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
I'd suggest that you create a post in the EUIV suggestions forum, you're more likely to bring this to the attention of the right people thererandom UI suggestions:
- Areas map mode should show current total development of the area, when you hover over it. It shows some in the states mapmode - but separate for each country and without highlighting the region borders, it's not very usable (maybe add to this mapmode too, something like: 10(30) where 10dev is in your country and 20 are in provinces of this state owned by other countries ).
- Also: search by area name! >_<
- Add suggestion highlights to the quickbuilding menu->estates mapmode, kinda like it has for quickbuilding->development, so like when merchants selected: provinces with center of trade or trade goods that cost 4+ dukats, or just high production - green; with trade good that is 3-4 yellow... select clergy: wrong religion + high base tax + 3- trade good - green; just high base tax - yellow... nobles: high military dev + 3- trade good + low base tax - green...
- Add total development numbers per province and which is the capital to the list of provinces when fabricating a claim on.
- religious centers should be shown in religion map mode with icons.
- espionage in the ledger or map mode - to see where do you still have undecayed spy networks.
and an old one:
- map mode for extinct countries (aka grey cores, mabe right click on it and it would color provinces grey on the map?)
How does this thread has 420k views and only 50 replies?Hello all,
Now that Common Sense has been out for a while, it's time to start a new archive of Development Diaries, starting from 14th August 2015.
EUIV: Unannounced expansion
21st of April - The team and information on 1.17 bugfix patch
28th of April - 1.17 and changes to Espionage and claim fabrication
12th of May - What do we want to do with Europa Universalis IV in the future?
19th of May - The DLC producer speaketh
26th of May - Technology group changes
2nd of June - Changes to accepted cultures in 1.18
9th of June - Great Powers in the next Expansion
16th of June - Ruler Personalities
23rd of June - The Ottoman Sultanate
1st of June - Leader Traits!
4th of August - Coptic Holy Sites
11th of August - Queens
18th of August - Cults
25th of August - New Military Focuses for Subjects & new Subjects Interface
1st of September - Prussian Monarchy coming to Rights of Man
8th of September - Revolutionary Republics Factions
15th of September - Bodycount & Minimap Improvement
22nd of September - Older features getting a face-lift in 1.18
27th of September - 1.18 Balance Changes
4th of October - 1 week to go
Intra - Expansion Diaries
18th June - Random New World, hot join and high altitude lakes
25th June - New National Ideas
2nd July - Design Process
9th July - Random New World
14th August 2015 - Future Nation Designer Improvements
20th August 2015 - Loading Screens
New Expansion Diaries
27th August 2015 - Victory Cards
10th September - Areas and Regions
17th September - Ironman and Achievements
24th September - Steppe Hordes
1st October - Estates
8th October - Advanced Culture Change, Mercenaries and Naming your Heir
15th October - Native Policies and Colonial Wars
22nd October - Diplomatic Feedback
29th October - Miscellaneous Small(er) Features
5th November - Miscellaneous Small(er) Features part 2
12th November - Subject Interaction
19th November - Free Patch Features
24th November - Video Dev Diary (6 major Cossacks features)
26th November - Random New World
Post Cossacks Diaries
3rd December - Paradox Pricing Policy
7th January - Patch 1.15 details
14th January - Patch 1.15 details (part 2)
Mare Nostrum and patch 1.16
28th January - Map Changes in 1.16, Ireland
4th of February - Sailors, Press Gangs, Slave Raids
11th of February - Spy Networks
18th of February - Changes to Africa
25th of February - Corruption, States and Territory
3rd of March - Trade Leagues, Mercantilism and End nodes
10th of March - Naval Changes
17th of March - Condottieri
23rd of March - Video Development Diary
24th of March - Unconditional surrender and map sharing
31st of March - Timeline and Achievements
14th of April - Goal with Mare Nostrum
I'll keep this post updated with future diaries, and other threads of interest. As before, please let me know if you notice a diary that I've missed.