Europa Universalis IV – Developer Diary 1 – The world is at your feet

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First off, the map looks AMAZING! Im a big fan of maps and history, so you guys are pretty awesome in my book.

Here's my question: What was the thought behind rearranging the Armenian provinces? I read what you had to say about the thought that goes into borders, but my question has more to do with the province composition, name and identity. In Eu3, though the culture was Turkish for some reason, at least the Armenian provinces (Van, Mush, Erzurum, Adana, etc...) were represented. I figured the glitch would be fixed in the next version, but from screenshots it looks like Armenian influence in the region has been further reduced. Am I the only one who thinks this is weird? Up until 1915 each of those provinces should be majority population and culture Armenian...if nothing else than to make playing the ottomans more realistic. Can you shed some light on this for me please? Thank you, and thank you for the beautiful map!

Last edited: