• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks Paradox

Firstly Really looking forward to this game, and

It can be pre-ordered from play.com, (free delivery within the EU)

our price: £24.99 Delivered
availability: Due for release on 30/06/2003

Now I played Svea Rike I when I lived in Sweden and although it was pretty simple compared to the EU series I still enjoyed it lots, I still have the disc and every now and again I bring it out for nostalgia reasons and enjoy bringing the Tre Roser faction to the top, I have never played SR II or III but have tried in vain to get my hands on the games, I am really delighted to see that Paradox are releasing a English version of the game, well done paradox!

The game probably wont be as good as EUII but until CK comes out it will pass many an hour away, anyway us Swedophiles need a fix every now and again :D

Actually I would buy it for the sole reason to support Paradox.:)

Re: Thanks Paradox

Originally posted by ciaus
Firstly Really looking forward to this game, and

The game probably wont be as good as EUII but until CK comes out it will pass many an hour away, anyway us Swedophiles need a fix every now and again :D

Such a creature exists?

The Novgorodians will not be playable, will they?

well the real question of what the "goodies" are (besides the 74min version falalala song) has not been answered.

Originally posted by artemis667
Perhaps CoN will install unmodified EU2 1.07 in the EU2 directory, and install the CoN expansion in a subdirectory with a separate shortcut, kind of like AGC and EEP do? That would be ideal, assuming that Paradox are gonna put extra/better events in...

"Crown of the North" is not an expansion to EU2. It's a distinct and incompatible game. I foresee grumbling in the USA over this.

tgame looks sweet

still undecided

I like the gfx, my EUII favorite Novgorod is a part of it :)D yay).

But after EUII, I don't think I could be satisfied by anything but by a more complex game. So I'll probably pass, unless the EUII goodies are godly. :)

Originally posted by TheArchduke
Actually I would buy it for the sole reason to support Paradox.:)

Actually ban it for just that reason...if it does poorly and Victoria is a flop then maybe they will decided to go back to what sold well---EUII. Then maybe an EUIII will be forthcoming. As it looks right now it looks like they have abandoned it (except for Johan). Crusader Kings for the time periods before it, Victoria and HOI after it. Boycott 'em all except EU! :D