• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Meneth

Crusader Kings 3 Programmer
153 Badges
Feb 9, 2011
www.paradoxwikis.com
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia

The Europa Universalis 4 Wiki contains significant information about the workings of the game. It convers numerous topics; everything from basic game mechanics, to a Beginner's Guide, to information on modding.

It can be visited here.

Anyone can contribute to the wiki. If you want to become a contributor please register (though you can also edit anonymously), and check out the work needed page. If you spot anything in use of improvement, don't hesitate to make an edit.
Adding strategy guides to country pages is also fair game, just make sure to read the style guidelines first.
To converse with other wiki editors on the fly, feel free to join the IRC channel.

Here's a list of some of the more important pages:

Last edited:
Reactions:
The stickied "just the facts, ma'am" thread is a good resource, as well as the developer diaries. When I get the chance, I could start some pages :) .

Reactions:
The stickied "just the facts, ma'am" thread is a good resource, as well as the developer diaries. When I get the chance, I could start some pages :) .
Yeah, that's a great resource.
Thanks for your future help :)

The wiki has its very first proper page now; a Map page. That can work as a template to some extent for how pages should work; as much information as possible, but little to no fluff. Images where relevant.

Good.

Maybe you can find a way to link your CK2 wiki with this one, like Paradoxian did with HoI2, 3, EU3 and Vicky 2. Would make navigation easier between the wikis
Setting up interwiki links would be simple enough, yeah, or I could link the CKII wiki at the bottom; either would work fine I suppose.

Maybe you can find a way to link your CK2 wiki with this one, like Paradoxian did with HoI2, 3, EU3 and Vicky 2. Would make navigation easier between the wikis

Setting up interwiki links would be simple enough, yeah, or I could link the CKII wiki at the bottom; either would work fine I suppose.
Right, the footer on each wiki now links to the other wiki. I've also set it up so it is possible to link to pages on the other wiki by using the eu4 and ckii namespaces.

Are a few pages really too much to host for? If it's not too much trouble for you...:unsure:
Well, I could make a namespace for it I suppose, rather than a subdomain. In that case it wouldn't take much space.

Right, there's now a namespace for German articles. When creating a German article just search for Deutsch:"name", with "name" being the name of the article you want to create without the quotes. You should then be able to create the page.

Good idea starting a wiki this early. I'll register as soon as I have spare time to help writing pages! I hope this wiki will be kept more up to date since I was missing lots of things in the last wiki (eu3). Especially concerning the Divine wind expansion.

Good idea starting a wiki this early. I'll register as soon as I have spare time to help writing pages! I hope this wiki will be kept more up to date since I was missing lots of things in the last wiki (eu3). Especially concerning the Divine wind expansion.
Yeah, starting early means it'll be much easier to update once the game releases, and also helps build search ranking so people can actually find it once the game comes out.
Unlike Paradoxian we won't be closing registration, though if spambots show up like they did for the CKII Wiki I might have to disable unregistered users from editing. Editing will always be possible for registered users though, and registering will always be possible, so it should be entirely possible for the community to keep the wiki up to date.

Last edited: