• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

SolSys

Paradox Wikis
119 Badges
Apr 26, 2013
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Major Wiki Contributor
Not sure if this is the right place so apologies in advance if it isn't

In the wiki, here-> https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Achievements#Je_maintiendrai

It says Friesland is eligible for the achievement but the script file says dutch culture at the start is required afaik and Friesland is Frisian, so it seems like this should be updated?
Seems to have been fixed.
BTW, that wiki page is not locked so any user should be able to edit it.

cetvrtak

Lt. General
8 Badges
Oct 11, 2014
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Crusader Kings II
@SolSys How can I use Victoria wiki files in eu4 wiki? I'm trying to add German flag from Vic2 to the EU4toVic2 Converter page, but wouldn't want to upload another Germany.png.

This is what I had in mind. I uploaded Germany and Holy Roman Empire flags to a separate category and used those files as icons.

Last edited:

SolSys

Paradox Wikis
119 Badges
Apr 26, 2013
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Major Wiki Contributor
@SolSys How can I use Victoria wiki files in eu4 wiki? I'm trying to add German flag from Vic2 to the EU4toVic2 Converter page, but wouldn't want to upload another Germany.png.

This is what I had in mind. I uploaded Germany and Holy Roman Empire flags to a separate category and used those files as icons.
The game wikis are not set to transclude from one another. You will need to upload the file if you want to use it (in which case, remember to use the right category for it -- mod images).

Reactions: