EUIV - Quick Questions / Quick Answers

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do I get Revanchism as an ally of the nation that lost provinces in a war? I just noticed I have 9 Revanchism after Ottomans took 2-3 provinces from Mamluks (my ally) in a recent war (same peacedeal), but they didn't take anything from me (unless I missed some core return).

Do I get Revanchism as an ally of the nation that lost provinces in a war? I just noticed I have 9 Revanchism after Ottomans took 2-3 provinces from Mamluks (my ally) in a recent war (same peacedeal), but they didn't take anything from me (unless I missed some core return).
You should gain any if you didn't lose any land. Also core return or releasing a tag doesn't generate revanchism, check if maybe they took one of your provinces?

Is this mission from England/GB bug? I completed a lot of Burghers agendas (from Summon the Diet action) but it didn't seem to progress.

1713881289834.png

Is this mission from England/GB bug? I completed a lot of Burghers agendas (from Summon the Diet action) but it didn't seem to progress.
It works for me. Are you maybe playing with mods?