• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Indeed! Were the Austrians also white in that period, though? Could get confusing when they're at war with each other...
Austria, France, and Spain were all in white uniforms at the time.

Uniform colours are in most cases derived from the colour set defined for each nation, for example red and yellow for Castile. To bypass this, they would have to make the largest parts of the model non-dynamic, which would make them somewhat unusable for other tags.

Uniform colours are in most cases derived from the colour set defined for each nation, for example red and yellow for Castile. To bypass this, they would have to make the largest parts of the model non-dynamic, which would make them somewhat unusable for other tags.
Exactly what happened to the Italian and East African models, and I'm sure everyone can remember the outcry about those.

Exactly what happened to the Italian and East African models, and I'm sure everyone can remember the outcry about those.
Yes. It makes using anything from the mare nostrum pack very frustrating

Oh, whats this? Two updates for one and the same expansion?! Who's ever heard of such a thing?

Well, they say time brings good things to those who wait (even if they have to wait unreasonably long), and so the day has finally come when I can write the following:

We're doing it. We're giving you the Evangelical Majors. Giving.
Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado I present the Swedish, Prussian and French unit renders for your perusal.

The Evangelical Majors
BMoaLg8.jpg

Enjoy!

//Catalack
Where can we get them???