• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I will keep this naming convention in mind for future packs!

Carlberg is poking the devs about it as we speak.

Maybe for christmas (no but seriously as usual no promises can be made, although it would indeed make sense).

Agreed.

SOMETHING!
How do you obtain the Evangelical Majors pack? Will we get a key sent like with the Catholic Majors. Or will it be like Songs of Yuletide where you just click it in steam and automatically get it?

Some great Prussian units for the Prussia pack, any chance Prussia gets the T2 Brandenburg model this time around?
I'm trying to figure out why this wasn't so in the first place. We're looking into it :)
How do you obtain the Evangelical Majors pack?
It's going to be available directly on Steam.

Reactions:
I'm confused by this offer as well. In my Paradox account overview I have a Evangelical MAJOR Unit Pack already activated since 2015, but on Steam it's called a Union Unit Pack.
In my DLC list on Steam there is no Major Unit Pack and when I click the tab ingame content in the game I see the Evangelical Major Unit Pack as INACTIVE.

I'm confused by this offer as well. In my Paradox account overview I have a Evangelical MAJOR Unit Pack already activated since 2015, but on Steam it's called a Union Unit Pack.

I think there was some confusion when it was released, and the Evangelical Majors Unit Pack from your Paradox account actually shows up as CATHOLIC Majors Unit Pack in Steam. The Evangelical UNION Unit Pack is a different DLC.

In my DLC list on Steam there is no Major Unit Pack and when I click the tab ingame content in the game I see the Evangelical Major Unit Pack as INACTIVE.

Same here, the Evangelical Majors Unit Pack, and the Cossacks Music Pack (for some reason) show up as inactive in-game.

I think there was some confusion when it was released, and the Evangelical Majors Unit Pack from your Paradox account actually shows up as CATHOLIC Majors Unit Pack in Steam. The Evangelical UNION Unit Pack is a different DLC.

Same here, the Evangelical Majors Unit Pack, and the Cossacks Music Pack (for some reason) show up as inactive in-game.

Thanks to Steam user Master of Time I was able to activate the Major pack.
Search in Steam store for Evangelical Major...and download it for free. It might be necassery to restart game and / or Steam but after a second attempt it worked for me.

The only DLC set to inactive for me now is the Cossacks Music Pack, but I don't know if there even is a DLC with that name?
Probably that one is a Work In Progress.

The only DLC set to inactive for me now is the Cossacks Music Pack, but I don't know if there even is a DLC with that name?
I don't remember there being a music pack released with Cossacks.

Steam Page is up, however clicking download seems to only launch EU4
Restart Steam; that eventually made it work for me.

Reactions:
Thanks to Steam user Master of Time I was able to activate the Major pack.
Search in Steam store for Evangelical Major...and download it for free. It might be necassery to restart game and / or Steam but after a second attempt it worked for me.

That worked. For some reason, it now shows up twice in my DLC list on Steam, but whatever, it works.

And it would be nice if @BjornB or someone else could clear up what the inactive Cossacks Music Pack is.

Reactions:
That worked. For some reason, it now shows up twice in my DLC list on Steam, but whatever, it works.

Indeed, it's twice in the DLC list now.
THat's because the Catholics Majors pack is called Evangelical Majors too. (Evangelical Majors was supposed to be given for free last Christmas, but by mistake the pack actually given under the label Evangelical Majors was the Catholic Majors. The wrong labeling has never been fixed.)

Edit: Emu'd

Reactions: