• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm gonna take a break tomarrow morning and watch the stream . . . DDR Jake gonna get asked for sure

Reactions:
Reactions:
@Catalack any chance you are going to re-release the catholic advanced pack? for those of us who didn't make it or knew it was up for free. i mean it is kinda annoying owning the catholic league pack but missing the advanced.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Yes, all existing unit packs should be made available for mass consumption! Do not deny the deliciousness any longer, let us get as fat as we want, please!

I will pay, of course.

Reactions:
Really what's so awesome about them? They seem a bit plain compared to many of the newer packs if you ask me. I'd say France's are actually the better ones, i feel that Prussia and Sweden are kind of disappointing. Especially when considering Prussia will get these instead of the TO ones which are way better looking.

I prefer to have these models than the generic ones (I'm getting sick of them)

For Sweden im not dissapointed (im not an expert about their uniforms but I think they are really well made, especially their tier 3) "But after I could be wrong"
For Brudenburg / Prussia I do like their T3 but yeah as you stated, the T4 for TO is much better.

After well, its still a FREE dlc so I will still enjoy these units (except the french ones that I will not use at all)

These look great, though I'm admittedly not fond of the choices made for France T3, T4 and Prussia T4. I was hoping for a more conventional tricorn design w/ white uniform for France T3 and the classic Napoleonic Wars shakos for the T4 units.

Sweden looks undeniably great though.

Reactions:
What unit models were added with Catholic Majors? I'm asking because I'm not sure if I got it or not. Was that pack the one that you got through linking your steam account or something and redeeming it, but it said Evangelical Majors instead of Catholic Majors?

What unit models were added with Catholic Majors? I'm asking because I'm not sure if I got it or not. Was that pack the one that you got through linking your steam account or something and redeeming it, but it said Evangelical Majors instead of Catholic Majors?

Poland / commonblob, Castile /Spain and Austria I think

Reactions:
These look great, though I'm admittedly not fond of the choices made for France T3, T4 and Prussia T4. I was hoping for a more conventional tricorn design w/ white uniform for France T3 and the classic Napoleonic Wars shakos for the T4 units.

My thoughts exactly. But hey, at least it is better than generic, and it's free, so hard to complain :p

Do the French units also appear for other French cultured countries like Brittany, Burgundy, and Provence? Please say they do...
Nope most of them have their own stuff. Atleast for the early ones from the HYW pack.

I prefer to have these models than the generic ones (I'm getting sick of them)

For Sweden im not dissapointed (im not an expert about their uniforms but I think they are really well made, especially their tier 3) "But after I could be wrong"
For Brudenburg / Prussia I do like their T3 but yeah as you stated, the T4 for TO is much better.

After well, its still a FREE dlc so I will still enjoy these units (except the french ones that I will not use at all)
Well I am sort of a expert I worked for a Swedish military museum for half a decade after high school and they are not wrong. They are just a bit lacking in detail. The tier 4 could do some muting on the white too.
As for the Prussian T3 I really dislike the Grenadiermütze. And they keep sticking them on all the Germans these days. Is it to much to ask for a simple tricorn? I feel the bling makes them seem less uniform and thus less Prussian. I actually like the T4 Prussian better than the T3 one. The tier 4 reminds me a bit of The Steadfast Tin Soldier.
And I would rather pay for models I like than get models I don't like for free.

That's how I felt for the T3 prussia the Grenadiermütze and the pants make him look way to yellow for my tastes.
I don't know about sweden they look a bit to clean and polished to me. Ah but maybee they need to be for it to stand out when seen from far away.

My thoughts exactly. But hey, at least it is better than generic, and it's free, so hard to complain :p
Not really, I would rather pay and not feel disappointed than get it for free and be. Truth be told I'm mostly just annoyed all the Germans get grenadiers as their T3, at least Prussia should get musketeers.

Edit: Ok I like the T4 Prussia but I still like the T4 TO better. And the T3 TO is so so much better than the T3 Prussia.

Last edited:
Looks nice, but I think it should've been named "Space marines pack"
I will keep this naming convention in mind for future packs!

@Catalack will Prussia use the Brandenburg Tier 2's?
Carlberg is poking the devs about it as we speak.

Very nice. Will there also be a way to get the Catholic Majors?
Will the Catholic Majors pack also be sold at release for those of us who don't have them yet?
I am fortunate enought to own the Catholic majors pack, but i feel it would only be right for others to be able to acquire it in some way. If not now maybe for Christmas?
Maybe for christmas (no but seriously as usual no promises can be made, although it would indeed make sense).
@Catalack any chance you are going to re-release the catholic advanced pack? for those of us who didn't make it or knew it was up for free. i mean it is kinda annoying owning the catholic league pack but missing the advanced.
Agreed.

OR PLEASE AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING

SOMETHING!

Reactions: