• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love the Swedish and Prussian unit models, but I just can't get behind the French ones. I feel like tier three should be the white French and Indian War uniforms. I get that you guys wanted the unit color to match the map color, but I still personally think they would have looked better. Tier 4 isn't too bad, but I would have liked to see a shako instead of the bicorne. Nice work anyway! I'll probably just keep using the mod I have been using from the workshop for the French units.

Reactions:
Looks nice, except that tier 4 French hat, way too 18th century... Should be wearing a shako like the tier 4 teutonic order.

(i really do appreciate the effort of this pack and the fact that its a gift, but im just trying to give good and honest feedback)

Pumped to see Prussia and Sweden officially represented... The tier 4 for Sweden reminds me of the Netherlands, which i've been using for Sweden until tomorrow!

Reactions:
As others stated, im disappointed too with the T3 and T4 of french units (I will still use that mod on the workshop).

But The rest is just awesome !

Reactions:
As others stated, im disappointed too with the T3 and T4 of french units (I will still use that mod on the workshop).

But The rest is just awesome !
Really what's so awesome about them? They seem a bit plain compared to many of the newer packs if you ask me. I'd say France's are actually the better ones, i feel that Prussia and Sweden are kind of disappointing. Especially when considering Prussia will get these instead of the TO ones which are way better looking.

Reactions:
I love the Swedish and Prussian unit models, but I just can't get behind the French ones. I feel like tier three should be the white French and Indian War uniforms. I get that you guys wanted the unit color to match the map color, but I still personally think they would have looked better. Tier 4 isn't too bad, but I would have liked to see a shako instead of the bicorne. Nice work anyway! I'll probably just keep using the mod I have been using from the workshop for the French units.

+1

Quite disappointed by the French models to be honest.

800px-Soldat_de_Languedoc.jpg

Gravure-XIXe-Artilleur-Voltigeur-Napoleon-Bonaparte-Empire-_57.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
Reactions:
Donno. We are lucky to have period drawings of Napoleonic era uniforms. I have not seen too much for the era of pike and shot.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I am fortunate enought to own the Catholic majors pack, but i feel it would only be right for others to be able to acquire it in some way. If not now maybe for Christmas?

Reactions:
I asked groogy in the dev multiplayer thread. Maybe we should hijack it?

Reactions: