EUIV bundles on Steam have been reworked!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

vvvasi

Sergeant
Community Ambassador
36 Badges
May 3, 2022
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
We've just reworked much of our bundles on Steam - meaning lower prices and more relevant content!

Almost all of our existing offerings have been streamlined, consolidated, or revamped to be more thematically consistent.

The most significant changes have been to the Ultimate Bundle and Starter Pack (now the Starter Edition), which have seen much of their content rearranged; for example, the Ultimate Bundle has had cosmetic packs removed and repackaged into the new Prestige Collection. These bundles are therefore now better organised (and cheaper!):

A package specifically curated to give players a strong starting point with EUIV. Includes the base game, a content pack, and two major expansion packs that add greater depth and more strategic options to the game.

A package designed to truly bring the game to life with immersive visual & audio elements. Includes the base game, music & unit packs, history lessons, and more.

The most comprehensive collection of EUIV expansions, boasting years of content. Includes the base game along with almost every expansion and immersion pack currently available.

Please note, these prices (and the discounts expressed) may vary depending on your local currency, and any already owned content.

As mentioned, almost all of our bundles have been tweaked, and hopefully better suited to players’ needs, reflecting how EUIV has grown since we first put them on the store. We hope you enjoy them!

Read more here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5Like
Reactions:
Ah, but there's no Common Sense in this new Starter Pack.

Still a better starter bundle, IMO. $30 cheaper by dropping a $15 expansion... and an expansion that has been much less important since development was added to the base game in 1.28. Subject interactions and (for those without Res Publica) national focuses are probably the main losses for new players.

The Ultimate Bundle includes "almost" every expansion and immersion pack. Looks like King of Kings is the one excluded? Probably until next year when there's a newer expansion? Still an improvement to have a bundle focused on the expansions/immersion packs, the content rather than the art.

I see there's an "Ultimate Sprite Pack" for $30 as well. It seems to have the same downside as its predecessors, though - if you already own some of the sprite packs, it may well cost more to buy the combined one than it costs to buy what you haven't bought yet, which is now hidden. I realize Steam pricing/bundling options may make the ideal option not feasible - e.g. there are 28 sprite packs, offer them for $2 apiece, or $30 price-capped for all of them, or as a bundle with 10-15% off for those who own all except between 1 and 14 of them... but as someone in that latter boat, probably near the 7-9 area of it, the "complete what you have left for a discount" option is what would motivate me to buy the remainder.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Here in the UK, that's £41.99 for a ten year old game with only two of the DLCs. That means the game is missing some very basic QoL stuff. I think it'd be better to make the base game about £20, throw up a "Conqueror edition" or something for £40-£60 with all of the DLC that's from 2021 and earlier. To a new player unfamiliar with the franchise, it's far from clear which ones are important. Someone with no interest in Southeast Asia has no real reason to buy Leviathan except for the favours mechanic but then they'd have to research that and there's 34 DLCs as I write this on Steam.

I own the game and almost all of the DLC. I'd rather the game become more accessible than adopt some sort of crabs in a bucket style resentment towards people getting the game and DLCs for less than I got it.

This is a tepid step in the right direction. I know there are Humble Bundles and so on but to most people, how it looks on Steam will be their first impression and right now, it's a ten year old game for £34.99 and £340.70 of DLC.

• 3Like
Reactions:
i have a subscription but also own several dlc,

how can i see what my price would be for ultimate bundle?

saiz now i own everything so 0 euro

• 1Like
Reactions:
I bought the Ultimate Bundle on Epic Store just before it got removed and now, I see that I do not own Domination (and also Origins, Lions of the North and King of Kings). I got it from Epic Store because it was cheaper than in Steam.

I bought the Ultimate Bundle on Epic Store just before it got removed and now, I see that I do not own Domination (and also Origins, Lions of the North and King of Kings). I got it from Epic Store because it was cheaper than in Steam.
Edit: I've checked and those DLCs weren't part of the Ultimate Bundle on Epic so it is normal that they aren't showing up in your library. Sorry for the confusion!

For reference we had to take those bundles down temporarily until the issues with them are resolved (they should be back up in mid-Jan after the holidays).

Last edited:
Edit: I've checked and those DLCs weren't part of the Ultimate Bundle on Epic so it is normal that they aren't showing up in your library. Sorry for the confusion!

For reference we had to take those bundles down temporarily until the issues with them are resolved (they should be back up in mid-Jan after the holidays).
Hi, vvasi. Thank you for information but is there any possibility to eu4 comes before 10th January?