EUIV 1.30.5 Nakama is now Live on Steam! [checksum 76c9] - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
Sorry if you're experiencing problems after the update. Please note that 1.30.4 is still available in the betas tab if you prefer to rollback for now.

The "32 player cap" is purely a UI issue and you should still be able to host bigger games! - we are working on a fix for this.

Please report any problems you're having in the bug report forum and provide as much information as possible for the issue - including steps on how to preproduce. Also make one thread per issue please.

Thank you for helping out - and our sincere apologies for any negative impact on your playing experience.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thanks Paradox, over one hundred hours of an achievement run down the drain.
F**k you.

Going to use the annoyance from this to finally kick my paradox games habit.

One fewer DLC and new games customer here. This is the last straw.

• 5Like
Reactions:
For major patches, I do this. For minor ones, which many people may not even notice have happened, the onus should be on the game devs not to break the saves people have invested huge amounts of time into. Or failing that, to include a warning message as some have suggested when an incompatible save is about to be loaded.

When a new patch has aggravated your playerbase, I personally don't think "You should always jump through these hoops while playing our game because we consistently break it for you" is the right response, but you do you I guess.
Yeah I mean, I can't imagine how upsetting it must be to put hours upon hours, days and weeks into an achievement run and then have it go bust because Paradox are too lazy to do some kind of warning system.

Shows complete disregard for their customers imo.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hi guys!
Sorry if you're experiencing problems after the update. Please note that 1.30.4 is still available in the betas tab if you prefer to rollback for now.

The "32 player cap" is purely a UI issue and you should still be able to host bigger games! - we are working on a fix for this.

Please report any problems you're having in the bug report forum and provide as much information as possible for the issue - including steps on how to preproduce. Also make one thread per issue please.

Thank you for helping out - and our sincere apologies for any negative impact on your playing experience.
Why don't you just rollback this complete disaster of a patch, its a catastrophic failure please take the slightest bit of responsibility. What do you want me to tell you, it's a bucket of shit, you can't call it anything else, and it might be time to invest something into the workers, I guess paradox turned slightly psychopatic and cut down on the labourers, the A team has clearly left the building, shit we're not even left with the D team. I hope the profit margins become fantastic though and paradox employes enjoy being expendable and undercut, but I wouldnt touch your stock, everything has a breaking point.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Why don't you just rollback this complete disaster of a patch, its a catastrophic failure please take the slightest bit of responsibility. What do you want me to tell you, it's a bucket of shit, you can't call it anything else, and it might be time to invest something into the workers, I guess paradox turned slightly psychopatic and cut down on the labourers, the A team has clearly left the building, shit we're not even left with the D team. I hope the profit margins become fantastic though and paradox employes enjoy being expendable and undercut, but I wouldnt touch your stock, everything has a breaking point.

As mentioned before - rollbacks are easily done by going into properties -> BETAS -> pick 1.30.4 in the dropdown list in Steam.

Yeah I mean, I can't imagine how upsetting it must be to put hours upon hours, days and weeks into an achievement run and then have it go bust because Paradox are too lazy to do some kind of warning system.

Shows complete disregard for their customers imo.

It is unfortunate. The patch notes do state that you should not update if you want to finish off an old save first, and the regular load game menu in-game does warn you if you try to load an old save. Unfortunately there's a slipup on our part allowing the continue button in the launcher to bypass the version check. We are looking into remedying this situation as soon as possible.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hi guys!
Sorry if you're experiencing problems after the update.
Bjorn are you serious? Why are you down playing this utter shit show of a patch. Its not "problems" paradox has systematically ruined multiplayer with this patch, it has not been tested and it has just been rolled out. Thats not even touching on the iron man games that have been destroyed. Lets have some actual communication from paradox and an ETA on when this pile of steaming shit is going to get fixed. This coming from someone that actually bought all DLC and didnt pirate them because i enjoyed the game and respected the company.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.