EUIII OscAARs, VictAARian Cross, CrusadAAR's Chalice, Golden CaesAAR & Iron HeAARt

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With 34 votes so far in the CrusadAAR's Chalice and still running I think that's been proven in case of CK. :) No doubt about EU3. Long live OscAAR's and Chalices!

With 34 votes so far in the CrusadAAR's Chalice and still running I think that's been proven in case of CK. :) No doubt about EU3. Long live OscAAR's and Chalices!

Make that 45 Votes for the 2007 CrusadAAR's Chalice!

And still two weeks to go...the top two nominees keep swapping the lead, so your vote really does make a difference...head on over and check them out!

Was there another poll going, other than Crusader's Chalice?

Or am I just imagining things?

Quite a horserace here!

Still a few hours to get your votes in!!!

Renss

More than that, Renss. The CrusadAARs Chalice voting in CK lasts until Jan. 5th and the EUIII OscAAR voting lasts until the 15th. Great voting numbers but I know we can see more. :)

Ahh, yes.... I thought there was an EU III voting going on, but I could not find it because it was stickied.... :rolleyes: :p

Indeed, the elusive sticky. ;)

The VictAARian Cross for 2008 has started with the nominations thread. Check out the eligible AARs and get those nominations in by the 15th.

Looks like comagoosie has the nominations started for the Golden CaesAAR too so head over there as well.

And don't forget to vote in the ongoing contests - the CrusadAARs Chalice voting has until the 5th and the EUIII OscAARs last until the 15th.

Plenty to read and vote on. :)

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO VOTE FOR THE CRUSADAAR'S CHALICE WINNER!

Okay - if 5 of you vote, we hit the magic '60' vote mark!

So...

Do you like to jump on the bandwagon? There is someone solidly out in front, so you can vote knowing you are voting for a winner!

Do you like the underdog? There is someone would could make a last second rally and pull out the win - with your support, of course!

Do you REALLY like underdogs? There are two unlikelies who, with a mere 15-20 votes in the next 20 hours could steal a thrilling victory!

Do you like the Detroit Lions? Then vote for the last place guy and relive your NFL dream season!

But go on over and vote - Crusader Kings needs you now, more than ever!

Congratulations to thrashing mad who took the gold CrusadAAR's Chalice! Great job running those too, AP. :)

Note that the EUIII OscAARs only have a week left before the voting ends. We've been stuck on 69 votes for a couple of days and only three votes separate 4 different AARs. It's a very tight race.

Make sure to head over to the nominating threads in Victoria and Rome as contests will soon be getting underway there as well.

Happy voting, AARland. :D

Only two more days for voting in EUIII and nominations in Rome and Vickie. Get 'em in there before it's too late.

A special note - we have 75 votes in EUIII so far which is fantastic! I don't know if we can reach 100 but the closer we get, the better. Go vote!

Today is the day to get those final votes in for the EUIII OscAARs. We have 87 votes and I'd love to see at least 3 more to get us to 90. It remains an extremely tight race. Every vote counts! The poll ends just before midnight tonight EST. Just under five hours left!

And if you still haven't had enough of voting in polls, well you are in luck! We have two new polls up for Rome and Victoria.

Head over and vote for the Golden CaesAAR for Best Completed AAR in 2008. Three great AARs to choose from.

While you are at it, take a look at the VictAARian Cross where we hold our 9th contest since 2004 for Best Completed AAR, this time for the year 2008.

Last edited:
And the nominations thread for the 2008 EUIII OscAARs are also underway. Hurry and get those nominations in before the end of the month!

The voting polls for the EUIII OscAARs and the CrusadAARs Chalice for Best Completed AAR in 2008 are up and ready for your vote. Head to those subforums and check out the nominees. We've had some great voting numbers in these awAARds recently. It'd be great to see those remain high and perhaps even better than the previous contests.

Can we see more than 90 votes in EUIII this time around? That's the recent high-water mark. Let's try and break it! :)

Last edited:
So...did everyone have fun voting in the '08 CrusadAAR's Chalice for best Crusader Kings AAR?

So much fun you'd like to do it again?

Well - here's your chance, since I forgot to include RGB's A YeAARs Education in the final poll (thanks ComradeOM for noticing that!), I've decided to relaunch the voting from scratch. CLICK HERE TO VOTE AGAIN!

Okay, The Chalice is up to 54 votes and a real close three-way race for the Chalice itself. If you haven't voted yet, make your way on over (by clicking here) because your vote really will make a big difference in this race!

And, if you've already voted, remember the CHalice voting had to be reset, so check and see if you need to revote!

A little less than a week left to vote for Best Completed 2008 EUIII AAR. Head over to the EUIII OscAARs now and get that vote in before it is too late. We are way below the previous poll's numbers. We need to at least get from 62 to 90 folks. Get those votes in.

And make sure to head over to the CrusadAARs Chalice and vote there as well. Because of the restart, they have a bit more time but don't wait until it is too late. Every vote counts.

Only 2 days left to vote for the OscAARs. And 15 vote away from tying the high we had for last year's vote. Can we hit it or break it? Get those votes in before it's too late.

Last day to vote for the CrusdAARs Chalice. Voting ends this evening. And the vote count is only two away from 100 total votes right now with only 2 votes separating 1st and 2nd place. Go here and vote now before it is too late! :D

The Iron HeAARt Award for 2008

Attention, attention!

The HOI forums will finally have their own annual award for best completed AAR!

Read all about it at

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9533203#post9533203

If you have completed or know of a HOI/HOI2 AAR completed during 2008, head over there and make sure it makes it onto the list of elegible candidates!

Last edited: