EUIII OscAARs, VictAARian Cross, CrusadAAR's Chalice, Golden CaesAAR & Iron HeAARt

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Iron HeAARt AARward 2008 nominations have begun!

...THIS THREAD!

Behold our AARward! :D

ironheaart2008.jpg

Voting can now begin for the Iron HeAARt 2008 in THIS thread!

Excellent start to the awards! As a note of forewarning, the Vickie Cross will follow soon. I'd rather stagger them so not all are running at the same time. That way, we can space out the fun. I should also note, HoI2 (and perhaps others) is still in need of a taker to run the nominations. Speak up or PM me if interested and feel free to ask any questions of what it might entail.

And a special thanks thus far to Brandenburg III and Alfred Packer for stepping up and taking care of EUIII and CK. :cool:

The Vicky Cross nominations for the completed AARs of 2009 are now on their way. Head over and get those nominations in.

And act fast to get those final nominations in for the CrusdAAR's Chalice. Alfred Packer is cutting off the nominating period on Monday allowing for one last weekend.

Lastly, Brandenburg III has the EUIII OscAAR poll up and the voting is already moving along nicely with 24 votes already cast. There's a fine tradition of a goodly amount of votes for EU so make the game proud.

I'll put one more call out to someone perhaps interested in running the Iron HeAARt for HoI2. It's a big job but the folks appreciate it. It'd be a shame for HoI2 to go back to being the one left out at awards time. But it will take someone stepping up and doing the work to make sure that does not happen. ;)

Oh, and don't be afraid to share this info in your AARs or the social groups...or wherever. Get the word out. :D

After the OscAARs, VictAARian Cross and the CrusadAARs Chalice, the Golden CaesAARs 2009 have now started as well. In the most quiet AAR forum in AARland three AARs were completed during 2009. Due to the low number there will be no nominations, we go straight to voting.

So give Rome some love and support those that linger in Ancient History!

The Vickie Cross Award for 2009 is now up and running. Go vote! :D

And don't forget the others. There is still time to get your votes in.

Finally, congrats to comagoosie for pulling out the gold in the Golden CaesAARs! Well done! :)

Congrats are in order to PrawnStar for taking home the 2009 OscAAR for Best Completed EUIII AAR of the year! Head over to the thread to offer your well wishes.

And don't forget the other polls still ongoing and linked in my signature! Get those votes in! :D

Well, that's it folks! The 2009 CrusadAAR's Chalice is complete. Thanks to all who participated and a special thanks (and congrats) to the winner:

The Life and Deeds of Richard the Lionheart by Vesimir, winner of the 2009 CrusadAAR's Chalice! with 20 votes out of 52 cast (38.46%) (here)

Also recieving awards:

The Eagle in Winter by coz1, winner of the 2009 SilvAAR Goblet for 1st runner up, with 19 votes (36.54%) (here)

de Haro-ing Adventures by IamWhoa, winner of the 2009 Illustrious PewtAAR Cup for 2nd runner up, with 7 votes (13.46%) [thread=402900](here)[/thread]

We should also thank the 4th nominee,

A Glass of Fine Whine -- A [CK-DV] Lombardy Learning AAR by Landwalker with 6 votes (11.54%) (here)

These 4 fine AARs are now enshrined in the LibrAARy with the rest of the Chalice Winners of years past (this is a link there, in case you were curious).

Lordban drank some powerful tea this weekend and was able to look through over half the AARs in HoI2 for 2009. :cool: With a bit of an assist by Lighthearter and myself, we now have the nominations thread for the 2009 Iron HeAARt up and running. 3 weeks to get them in so head over and nominated your favorite!

And don't forget to vote in the Vickie Cross. I'd love to see at least 50 votes there before it's over. Go vote! :D

And we have a winner...demokratickid is the proud recipient of the 2009 VictAARian Cross! Congratulations, sir!

Head over and offer your well wishes to him and all the nominees in the thread. Voting numbers were a little down there so make sure and get in on the Iron HeAARt award linked in my sig. We've had the OscAARs, the Vickie Cross, the Chalice and the Golden CaesAAR...one last award to hand out. :D Nominations are going on now and the poll will be up soon. See the link in my sig and make sure all the best AARs get in.

And as a heads up, we've been planning a little something special to follow after the last of the yearly awards. More to come. ;) For now, nominate in HoI2 and also...don't forget to vote in the ACAs. Just a few days left.

Just one more week to get those nominations in for the Iron HeAARt! Follow this link and be heard. :D

The Iron HeAARt Poll for Best Completed HoI2 AAR in 2009 begins a week from today!

Only 24 hours left to vote for the final yearly award for 2009! Check the link either above or in my sig for the Iron HeAARt and get those last minute votes in. If we can hit 85 votes, I even have a surprise for you bunch ready to roll. :D Get 'em in!

We are almost halfway through 2011 and as such it is time to start again with the time honoured tradition of the EU OscAARs, CrusadAAR's Chalice and VictAARian Cross 2010.

The EU OscAAR 2011 Nominations Thread has been up for 2/3rds of a month now, you still have until May 31st to put forth your nomination from the list of completed EU AARs.

Chalice and VictAARian Cross nominations should also be taking off rather soon.

I found a volunteer to run the VictAARian Cross 2010 so you may expect a Nominations thread in the Vicky I-forum soon. This will be the last VictAARian Cross for Victoria I.

The Nominations for the eU3 OscAARs have been closed for about a week or so, which means approximately three weeks are left to vote in the EU3 OscAARs 2010 Voting Thread.

The Iron HeAARt 2010 Nominations Thread has just gone online for 4 weeks of nominating your favorite HOI3-AAR.

The CrusadAAR's Chalice Voting Thread has been opened! Vote over here until Sunday July 17th for your favorite completed 2010 CK AAR.