• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is sold here, under the Big Bytes label ($10), and you could get paypal if you have a bank account... or beg someone else who uses paypal to let you use their account for a small purchase :)

I think you can use credit cards through paypal, without registering for it. At least you can when making donations, and in the states.

Any debit or credit card user in the world can get paypal for free.

The only thing that costs money with paypal is the ability to accept credit card payments.

But the basic source code was to be released, but only to community groups for improvements. A limited-edition variation of open source, if you may.

William Hall said:
Have you thought about releasing it for free?

Love is always free my friend. That dollar is just a material matter.

Wenceslaus II said:
Love is always free my friend. That dollar is just a material matter.

Some have to pay dollar, but I have to pay €, which makes it bit more expensive.

(But then again already have CD version, so I don't need GG version)

Just wait a couple of months and it might be the other way around - the dollar is on the rise again.

(Besides, if you think 1€ is expensive, perhaps you should try to spend more time making money than playing games :p )

True. Although I might limit myself to "People owning computers that could play EU1", and suddenly 1€ stops being a lot of money once more.

I also wish to repeat my earlier linkage:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8395798#post8395798

(Oh, and panther-anthro, the dollar has gone up 12% the last month or so, much to my annoyance since it means it becomes less cheap to buy US books/comics)

Nikolai II said:
True. Although I might limit myself to "People owning computers that could play EU1", and suddenly 1€ stops being a lot of money once more.

I also wish to repeat my earlier linkage:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8395798#post8395798

(Oh, and panther-anthro, the dollar has gone up 12% the last month or so, much to my annoyance since it means it becomes less cheap to buy US books/comics)

:p Don't worry, it'll drop in a few weeks, big time.

I guess Paradox could consider donating EU1 to the 1 laptop per child project. Might give Paradox a bright future in developing countries. Great marketing.

On the other hand: It might cause anger in African countries because of slavery ingame, and much of Africa being TI and such things... So maybe not...