EU4 The Cossacks Are Here! With Gifts!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The fact that the game now automatically unpauses after I exit a "popup and pause" event is really frustrating. I know I can just leave the popup up, but it eats up screen real estate I'd really like to be using for something else during the pause (surveying the map, checking diplo situation), depending on what the pause was triggered by. This wasn't listed anywhere in patch notes - is this a bug, or a feature? And if it's a feature, can I turn it off?
in th menu under game options or something like that there is an option to pause during event. then when theres an event u can manually pause, and it becomes a habit. i cant play when it auto pauses because i unpause it in accident

Reactions:
hey, i have just bought Cossacks, and was told in that a steam key would arrive in my inbox, but it dosen't. And i can't contact support, it gives me ERROR 503 / 504 what to do?