• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aktuğ

Recruit
6 Badges
Jun 8, 2021
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Battle for Bosporus
I have played eu4 for over 100 hours without any problems, but recently, there have been stuttering and stuttering, and these stuttering do not go away even if I lower the graphic. Also, my system meets the recommended settings of eu4. All drivers are up-to-date, but it did not work. There is no such problem in other games of Paradox.

• 2Like
Reactions:
my friend, in 1579, there are eighty years war in ready-made scenarios. I didn't quite understand what you mean. how did you solve this problem?
He meant that the league war (a large scale war in the HRE evolving most of europe might be taking place) You pretty much can't fix it...this is the state of the game...when large scale wars with many AI happen (like the league war, some late game wars and most wars with very hard difficulty late game where troop numbers are insane) the game stutters until the war ends...you can't fix it... you can hope that paradox patches it to optimize...and maybe get a stronger PC if you have a slow one...but thats about it.

If its a permament issue and not just during big wars and u dont want to revert to 1.30 i can souggest the 'simple universalis' mod. It basicly reduces the grafics of the game to an absolute minimum and greatly improves its performance.

Reactions:
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who commented. I haven't played EU4 for a long time and when I entered it, I thought it might be due to the version, because my system meets EU4 at the recommended level, I switched to an old version and it was fixed. Other Paradox games did not have such a problem. Unfortunately, paradox games Mostly, even my friends who have played many big games that I know have had problems with paradox games. But there is a huge increase in performance, and I haven't changed any graphics settings. I would definitely recommend that you change the version.

• 1Like
Reactions: