• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Hello!

Today we have no new features to announce, nor do we have a finished change-log to present to you. 1.31 will release with Leviathan in 2 weeks time.

all we are doing is making sure the release is gonna go smooth now.!

• 22Like
  • 8Haha
Reactions:
Hello!

Today we have no new features to announce, nor do we have a finished change-log to present to you. 1.31 will release with Leviathan in 2 weeks time.

F, best of luck with stream lined release

• 3Like
Reactions:
I guess someone released the achievements to steam a week early leaving you lost for content for this week :)

Best of luck with the final push - I look forward to playing.

• 9Haha
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Out of curiosity, is the next week going to have changelog DD or is that going to be right before release?

• 9Like
Reactions:
Lots of stuff coming out for me soon; a few days until Nemesis, which I am most excited about. But next week is a toss-up between Leviathan coming out and the Civ 6 big balance patch.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey Johan,

Thank you for keepings us informed,

Good luck for the work remaining :)

• 5Like
Reactions:
What, not even going to talk about the Achievements and why you picked the ones you did?

• 6Like
Reactions:
A shame, but not too surprised seeing as the last few Diaries have been short on content (so clearly you already revealed all there was to be revealed).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello!

Respectable to make this decision.

Though I would love to request one thing,

Can we get some more teasers for the wonders/monuments/great places you are adding :p?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Respectable to make this decision.

Though I would love to request one thing,

Can we get some more teasers for the wonders/monuments/great places you are adding :p?
Tune in to the feature stream Groogy and I are doing tomorrow, 3pm CEST, we'll be covering the monuments during that!

• 6Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Will the way colonial nations expand into other colonial regions be fixed? Having a Caribbean CN have part of another CN’s inland provinces is a bit game breaking. CN’s should divide once they move into other colonial regions.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the info. Makes sense as achievements were displayed elsewhere, and those and graphics are usually the last DDs before release.

Reactions: