EU4 megacampaign converter: No nation has machine parts OR military equipment in production/to trade.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pactgo24518

Private
29 Badges
Nov 12, 2018
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Island Bound
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Without machine parts or military equipment, you'll never be able to produce factories or even recruit military ever again!

I don't know if anyone else has this game breaking issue on a megacampaign, but I've found it impossible to keep going since my industry just freezes with an infinite construction time and I can't even trade with anyone else for military equipment, so when your troops die, that's it! No more army!

Does anyone know how to fix this or can the developer of the megaconverter sort this out?

Without machine parts or military equipment, you'll never be able to produce factories or even recruit military ever again!

I don't know if anyone else has this game breaking issue on a megacampaign, but I've found it impossible to keep going since my industry just freezes with an infinite construction time and I can't even trade with anyone else for military equipment, so when your troops die, that's it! No more army!

Does anyone know how to fix this or can the developer of the megaconverter sort this out?
I recommend you to post this on the converter thread.

Happened to me once, i had an huge Roman Empire that covered the entire Mediterranean. The world economy was unable to supply my huge armies and i had to set free some realms. The problem was fixed almost instantly.

It was a Vicky2 problem and not one created by the converter. Dont know if its the same problem but thats it.

I had similar issues when playing as an unciv in a converted game. If I recall correctly, the issue was that certain goods like ammo, small arms, and artillery required techs for artisnal production to be activated that were not available to uncivs. Vanilla started most uncivs out with irregulars to avoid this issue, but the converter can end up giving nations infantry and artillery units they cannot support.

For my game I edited the goods text file to make some military goods not require techs so that they could be produced by unciv artisans, I'd either do that or just use irregulars for your military until tech advances enough to smooth out production kinks.

• 1Like
Reactions: