• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Självfallet så är det intressant läsning. :)
Däremot så vågar jag nog påstå att tier systemet inför och under utvecklingen av spelet inte är särskilt avgörande för styrkeförhållanden mellan olika länder.
Kort och gott kan man säga att tier1 fått mer events och sådant som är specifika för sina länder. En del är bra, andra dåliga.
Sen har en hel del ändrats i patcher och dlcs med.

Fair enough. Menade mest att efter x antal dlc/patcher så stämmer inte tieren nödvändigtvis inte överens med hur det var i början.
Givetvis är det dock bra att få lite tips :)

Last edited:
AAR-Spain 1697

The late 17:th century saw the end of paganism in Africa when the last tribes of central Africa were liberated by the Spanish empire. The king looked further east for more lands to christian and together with his good ally the King of Portugal a crusade against the heretics in India were started. Spanish trade was greatly strengthen by this due to the formation of the Spanish East India trading company. Said company immediately started to increase the size of the trading node in Zanzibar located in Spanish East Africa. Trade blossomed but suddenly the treacherous French merchants started taking advantage of the Spanish traders work to strengthen there own trade center in French Kongo. This could not be tolerated and new frigates were commissioned all along the Spanish African coast. The Spanish-French friction has been increasing in Africa due to these trade disputes and who knows what might come from it in the future.

In Europe the Spanish incorporation of Italy is well under way and the trading state of Venice and the papal states were welcomed in as vassals to the Spanish king. In southern Italy the Kings cousin is reigning over the state of Naples but in the near future it is widely believed that he will join the Kingdom to the Spanish throne.

Session: 1697
Land: Spain
AAR bonus: Diplomatic power x3
On-time bonus: Diplomatic power x3

Angående nytt lag i nästa spel:

Jag kan tänka mig något mindre land i HRE, Italien eller Nederländerna ifall vi vill köra små länder.

The session started with another war against the oirat horde which decimated their territory. Then the king died, and with the heir Anna only two years old this meant a regency council for over a decade when nothing much happened. When Anna at last came of age she immidiately declared war on Oirat horde to once and for all end their existance. Unfortunately, while Oirat Horde had long been a protectorate of Tibet, Tibet had now become a protectorate of Portugal and so Russia found itself in war with over ten states... How this will play out, we will soon know.

Land: Russia
AAR bonus: Diplomatic power
On-time bonus: Diplomatic power

Jag kan tänka mig att spela Japan, Danmark eller Polen om man ska välja från Tier 2

As time approach the year 1680 France was at war with the Commonwealth, who had attacked the French allies in northern Germany. The main part of the French armies were sent to invade the Commenwealth territory in northwest Germany. At first the french generals was content with a defensive tactic in the war, and one by one Commonwealth fortresses and cities fell for the mighty french armies.

But since you don't win wars without going on the offensive the french generals decided to hunt down and engage the main army of the Commenwealth. And in march 1677 the armies of France and the Commonwealth finally engaged each other at the fields of Neumark in northern Germany. The scale of the battle that followed where immense, in total almost 250 000 soldiers fought in the battle, and despite the courage and bravado of the polish cavalry the French army were able to win the battle. After the battle more than 45 000 Commonwealth soldiers and about 20 000 french soldiers lay dead on the battlefield. After the battle the french generals praised the skill and effectivness of the french artillery who had secured the french victory. After the battle envoys from the king of the Commonwealth approached the french king and the peace negotiations were started. In the end the Commonwealth agreed to hand back some of its provinces to the rightful owner, the ruler of Bradenburg, and a peace treaty were signed.

As the 17th century approached its end the french king started many small projects in order to strengthen the french kingdom. In two small wars against Flanders and Bohemia several rich provinces in the so called low countries were conquered. French trade fleets were sent to east africa to increase the trade income of the French crown and all around the french coast new and modern warships were constructed in order to increase the the strenght of the french royal navy.

Land: Frankrike
AAR bonus: admin power
On-time bonus: military power

Orkar inte skriva AAR. Ni andra som inte gjort det får samma Ontime som sist, gäller mig med.

Jag är intresserad av att lira någon av dessa:
Burgundy
Venice
Portugal
Timurids
vijayanagar

Lite beroende på vad övriga lirar givetivs.

Last edited:
Hoi,

AAR: Kriga med Frankrike och fick lé däng. Fast två roliga saker hände, I en strid mellan mig och Saxony/generell tysk coalition så utrotade jag en armé på 50.000 man till siste man och fick 19.5 i warscore, lite bisarrt. Det andra var troligen spelet största strid i manskap mot Frankrike där jag la in 150.000 man mot ~120.000 Franska. Slutade med nederlag för mig och min manpower tog många långa år att återgenerera. Men de va skojj med lite fighting.

AAR bonus: Military
On-Time bonus: Military

Vad vill jag lira?
Scotland/The Hansa/Brandenburg/Venice/Milan/Naples/Genoa
Polen/Ungern
Sverige/Novgorod/Muscowy
Utan inbördres ordning inom raderna, dock i ordning mellan raderna

Last edited: