• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We are releasing today and we are releasing version 1.30.1 with the release meaning there's even more bug fixes coming today for yuo.

############################################################
######################### 1.30.1.0 #########################
############################################################

###################
# Gamebalance
###################
# Other
- Propagate Religion Policy now targets non-abrahmic religions instead of being limited by continent restriction

###################
# AI
###################
# Economy
- AI considering themselves being "recovered" after a hell war a bit earlier and will dismiss mercs earlier.

# War
- AI will always consider Merc Armies now splinter armies and not main armies. Solves issues with non moving Army stacks and it constantly trying to merge things together.
- AI now better at recognizing Mercs and not trying to merge them with their regular main armies.

###################
# Interface
###################
# Icons/Art
- Hussites now have their own pick aspect icon
- Recentered the Monastic Elections icons to be more centered

# Tooltips
- Added tooltip to show that Absolute Reichstabilität gives access to new Expand Empire CB.

# Other
- Now hides properly leagues scrollbar when they are disabled.
- Rebel demands if large enough should no longer overflow on the interface
- TC Investments in the state view no longer stretches outside of the window

###################
# Usermodding
###################
# Other
- on_loan_repaid on action now called when you use pay back all money button

###################
# Script
###################
# Setup
- Added back missing Bahmanis cores on provinces Washim, Karanja and West Berar.

###################
# Bugfixes
###################
- Added Mahayana as a conversion option for pagans via decision
- Bible Translated now checks if Pope exists to add opinion modifier
- Can no longer escape the Revolution through forming nations with special governments (Bukhara, Mongol Empire, Mughal Empire, Persia, Russia, Ruthenia, Sokoto, Switzerland, Rum)
- Can no longer get Vaishyas & Jains Workshop Agenda on Gold provinces.
- Can now become Rev Empire without Rights of Man DLC.
- Dutch Revolt no longer have duplicate modifiers to progress. So Dutch Revolt should not happen instantly anymore.
- Fixed CTD that can happen in the war dec screen.
- Fixed Ewiger Landfriede modifier loc if playing with Emperor
- Fixed loc for mechanic to create revolutionary client states
- Forming post-colonial nations now checks for provinces being fully colonized
- Hansa incident can no longer happen if Lübeck is a subject
- Korean missions will no longer appear in random setup
- Macrobuilder should now show correctly what investment has been fully built and not
- Savonarola is no longer an immortal lich.
- Trying to add privilege when you don't have enough crown land now have proper loc
- When forming new tag you now keep your revolutionary target if you were it.
- Can no longer generate inf admin mana by swapping muslim scholars.
- Fixed CTD from when you click on province view shield for rebels
- Fixed CTD that could happen if several Governemnt Reforms become invalid at same time and they fiddle with Estates.
- Fixed CTD when you both accept culture in dialog and press accepting another culture at the same time.
- Fixed OOS that happens from effect setting religious school
- Fixed a crash that can happen when you try to grant free city status and do not own The Cossacks DLC.
- Fixed random CTD when AI is picking options in imperial incidents
- Removed DLC Lock on the 3 Base Estate's Events
- Removed DLC Lock on the Free Cities events.
- Removed Nation Designer Common Sense DLC Lock on Free Cities
- Repaying back all loans now also counts for removing the Indebted to the Burghers privilege

You can join me as we count down for the release in our stream at

Quick question:

1.30.1 Changelog said:
- Propagate Religion Policy now targets non-abrahmic religions instead of being limited by continent restriction

Does that mean it can't convert Christian/Muslim/Jewish provinces, or just that it will only prioritise non-abrahamic until there are none left and then go for those? Sounds like The Third Way will be harder now.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations on making it all the way!

Lets go have some fun :)

very great that you already have some tweeks/fixes ready. That is great, thank you.

I just miss an alert that shows me, that I can pick a new agenda with estates... otherwise me and a lot of other players will miss that opportunity.

Also: I could no tell from the patch notes - are there new insults added?

• 2Like
Reactions:
So the innovative-quality policy has been nerfed (5% infantry combat ability) and the espionage-aristocrative policy has also been nerfed (albeit to only 10% not 5).

Defensive ideas also start with 100% army tradition from battles, not 1% army tradition, and Quality ideas now has 0.5% army tradition instead of 1%.

Exploration ideas now has -100% expel minorities cost, which makes it free...?

Also Confucian countries now take a stability hit everytime they declare war, nerfing an already awful religion. Hmmm.

Correction: Only Korea has been hit with this nerf, other Confucian countries (I.E. Just Ming) don't take stab hits upon declaring war.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Are there plans to nerf the new fast revoke strategy for the HRE?

The basic trick seems to be exploiting the fact that releasing non-HRE vassals makes them auto-join HRE for 10 IA gain.
I certainly hope they do. The introduction of IA modifiers was introduced specifically to fight the flat IA gain you got from converting princes and releasing states. I get the introduction was to gifht the 1 province=1IA, but hope there is a better solution