- Mar 13, 2010
Thanks for all the informations!
I still have one question unanswered though. Will I be able to establish a parliament in any country? Prussia for example could not get one before Dharma.
From the manual, for Monarchies:
5. DELIBERATIVE ASSEMBLY
• Parlimentarism Reform (enables parliament, -1 to unrest)
• Royal Decree Reform (+5 to maximum absolutism)
• Aristocratic Court Reform (Army Tradition decays 0.5 more slowly)
• General Estates Reform (+10% production efficiency)
• States General Reform (-10% Stability Cost, enables Statist vs
So, I would say that yes, Prussia can have a parliament later on.
Edit: I'm curious about Statist vs Monarchist mechanics is going to be. Did I miss a Dev Diary about this?