• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
You could fix Qing not being able to take the decision "Construct the Forbidden Palace" (Manchu can take it but Qing can't). It dates back to something like 1.04 and is a fix that would take 0.45 seconds and no testing.
I'd say it's major enough.;)

Seriously, though; I keep reporting it after every patch but to no avail.

Noted, will fix for 1.14.

Reactions:
Very nice changes.

In Vic2 I once saw France lose Paris and apparently move their capital to their colonies (mind you, they still controlled most of continental France) leading to "French France" in Europe :D

There was an EU3 mod called Steppe Wolf that ran from 11 AD - 2100 AD and was about equally obsessed with Bulgaria and Rome. If you started it in 1944/45, the American-controlled parts of France would be called 'American Rome' because Rome never lost its cores.

Reactions:
32 different Bulgarias actually. All with decisions to unify.

It was a rather silly mod, but fun in a 'so bad it's good' way.

Reactions:
Is it possible for a mod to make a province in more than one grouping? Fairly important for M&T to have that ability.

For the area/region/superregion system, no.

Can you give me an example of what you need it for? We could potentially add something like a custom_regions that works like old regions but don't show up ingame purely for scope usage, but I think in 99% of cases you can rework to use the new system since you have a lot of flexibility between the 4 types.

Reactions:
Is the region mapmode button now a cycle? For instance, click it once (area), again (region), again (super region)? Kind of a shame to chew up two or three buttons for near similar functionality.

Not exactly, but if you click the map in region mapmode it'll break up the region you're clicking into areas.

Reactions:
And I fear that Paradox really wants to name this ahistoric monstrosity Sudeten.

Let me put that fear to rest atleast then :p It's not named Sudeten (or anything to that effect).

Vanilla areas follow certain rules in regards to development and also won't go below 3 provinces however which is why it's not a clean Erzgebirge area (modders won't have any such restrictions of course).

Reactions:
What happens in the event of a tie? That is, you form an exclave from territory`` you conquer with an equal number of provinces in each area or region?

It'll pick one of the two depending on which comes first in the code, pretty much.

Reactions:
I'll do you one better:

UgivOlo.png

Reactions:
We don't have a set time for DDs, so they're not 'late' because they come in afternoon instead of morning.