• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After havign seen this system live in the stream I wonder if you might not consider raising the requrements for getting the region rather than the area. It seems you very quickly got Brandenburgian baltic and english france.

That or that these levels get moddable.

What's the problem with that? It's just a name, right?
Yeah, but you could say the same thing about the entire thing. I'm just sayign I'd like it to be a little more of an accomplishment to get the higher ones.

Ws26FNO.png

In this screenshot, you can see examples of all three forms of regional naming (Aztec Sicily, Aztec Britain and Aztec Europe):
PUEdjwl.png
Will we be able to change the localisation for exemple "Aztec Europe" to for exemple in french "Europe Aztèque"? =)

Reactions:
Yeah, I just saw in the dev multiplayer the "English France" right next to "France"... naming in this order seems weird to me. Shouldn't it be French England? Cause is part of England but it's french land and culture?

I hope that if you guys don't change this at least is possible to make a mod that does it to be Ironman compatible...

Yeah, I just saw in the dev multiplayer the "English France" right next to "France"... naming in this order seems weird to me. Shouldn't it be French England? Cause is part of England but it's french land and culture?

I hope that if you guys don't change this at least is possible to make a mod that does it to be Ironman compatible...
Generally you precede the name of the region(if not given a new one) with whoever controls it so British India, French Indochina, Belgian Congo, British/French/Dutch Guyana, Portuguese Guinea and so on instead of Indian Britain and others.

Reactions:

Yeah, French England means (parts of) England under the control of France.

i saw the new regions system i liked the look of it but i saw that the city of grane is part of basra and that's historically not accurate because it was a part of AlBahran Region with qatar and east arabia and bahrain island plus the name of the citys in east arabia isnt that historically right for example
the city of Al Ahsa is in the city of hoof in the game and lahsa which is ahsa isn't its right for its place so what i mean change
lahsa to al qatif
hofuf to alahsa
and if your intrested as a team for a research about the names of the citys of arabia and mesopotamia i can help coz i have lots of notes about your citys and i have nice sources about that presod and i helped lots of mods in making maps and historical advie about arabia