• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a suggestion mixed with a question, is it possible to make a Random World Generator (not only the new world) and the question is let's say if you do make it so will this new world be completely empty or will have random nations

Reactions:
due to reading reddit for advice and talking to friends that play eu4, bberg is most certainly picked more often than not for it's NIs... usually by newer players that came off second best against france, russia and/or kebab. I haven't come across anyone that doesn't call them Prussian Space Marines after playing them once.

I'd love for a feature that lets RNW become RWW (random whole world).... I'd probably die to malnutrition and fatigue with how hard it'd be to walk away from my PC at that point.

First, why are you reviving such an old and dead thread
Second, I believe there are mods that were created when Random new world first came out that did simulate the whole world. So I presume if those mods stopped being updated, with the recent revision of the RNW I'd expect to see them again.