• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technologically more advanced natives gives a whole new meaning to the term "westernization."

"Screw my Frankish heritage, those Inca people really seem to have something going there!" ;)

Reactions:
I feel as though this is a very important detail: Will the map be able to indentify in-land seas generated in the random new world? Having colonial wars using massive amounts of galleys sounds like an interesting prospect.

I feel as though this is a very important detail: Will the map be able to indentify in-land seas generated in the random new world? Having colonial wars using massive amounts of galleys sounds like an interesting prospect.
You do realize that this is a dev diary for DLC that came out several months ago? The OP was posted in July.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/241369/

For the record, I don't think there can be any inland seas generated with the DLC. But I don't really play with a randomized new world, so I don't know for sure.

Reactions:
Countries will have randomly generated names and flags..

For clarification:

What happens to existing RL "countries" (Lenape, Huron as examples) -- will they co-exist and synergise with these new randomly generated countries, or be replaced by them altogether during randomisation or...?

Perhaps I read it wrong. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.