EU4 Dev Clash #12 - Emperor - Wednesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm back.

Just a heads up that I plan to play a bit more passively this time around. Will aim to push my own goals rather than joining big coalitions.

Crowded_house_-_ch.jpg

First day will be a clown car of conflict.

It's unfortunate that DDRJake has left, because he is by a long stretch the best caster Paradox has ever had for these things. For some reason you get people to cast who don't know how game mechanics work?
In any event, looking forward to the stream.

I know he hasn’t commentated in a while (I think he went to CKII), but Chris was a great commentator. Full Scottish was a great and entertaining team to watch the dev clashes with. Maybe he’ll be back?

It'll be the first Dev Clash I get to see live, I have high expectations for this! That said I've got a question if you don't mind.

Will the game go all the way from 1444 to 1821? And if so, how long should we expect each stream to last/how many weeks do you think it will take to complete?

Not going to lie, that list is pretty cool, Kaiser, Wiz, Starnan, Da9l, Groogy, Katz, etc, going to be great! Italian and German thunderomes will be fun to watch. And I can forsee tensions rising in Great Britain, Scandinavia, Iberia and the Maghreb. Can't wait! :)