EU4 Dev Clash #12 - Emperor - Wednesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice... although i won't be able to watch it live, being at work and all that...

This is honestly way more important than a player list. Because there's no in-game way to spectate these dev clashes (like a thirty minute delay or something to deal with lag issues) the viewer experience is felt entirely through where the stream wants to look. I learned from literally any section of the big castle game that the competency of the casting duo is the most important part of the stream. Parts with very poor (and look through really no fault except unfamiliarity [okay this one is actually unforgivable but still] with the game and inexperience with casting) commentary team, when they struggled to understand game mechanics or didn't know how to bring up certain mapmodes or were unable to locate province names really ruin the experience.
yea, Casters with a good understanding of the game mechanics is very important to the enjoyment of watching the streams.

Root for best girl
KOL.png

She even looks like she's saying Ganbatte. Maybe this time I can actually do it

I reached out my hand and tried to reach an agreement with the French, got the answer that I'm already dead...

We will not surrender, we will not retreat, we will gather our allies and fight to the last standing... French. And win.

Lul.gif

This is going to be fun. :)