EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
More stuff for Chris & @DDRJake !

BWp6Bm1.png

A bit late, because this took way more time than it should have. :oops:

*prepares for moral outrage about Byzantine arquebusiers wearing janissary hats*

Last edited:
I guess it's time to do a recap of all the fanarts, memes and narrations about the great Show Inferiority coalition, so that @DDRJake can show them in the beginning of next session. One should also do a recap of the propaganda from all sides, but I'm afraid that 2 hours wouldn't be enough to read all the messages KaiserJohan's ubris managed to create in one week.

Nice try Byzantium. Italy must be on your mind.

LYLSU0I.png

HAIL THE TATAR SLAYER, THE PUNISHER OF BARBARIANS, THE BULWARK OF CIVILIZATION! WIPER OF STACKS, MASTER OF DISCIPLINE, THE TRUE ROMAN EMPEROR! AVE CAESAR!
Show%20Inferiority%20CB.jpg

Probably should've drew Hungary on the other side, oh well.
aevCJNT.png

Austrian ruler, ca. 15th century, colorized

ZsYZlwP.jpg

I can't resist, I had to make more.
xy3lDGE.png

B0YwpXE.png

oeNi390.jpg

Imperator Caesar Kaiser Johan after defeating the "Unholy Coalition of the Eurasien Hugbox"
as defender in their "show inferiority war" - circa 1495 ad

The defeated Saltan Bratyn brooding over his failure while the army prepares the retreat to Sibiria.
CmpNlRJ.png

WhDtMSg.png

*prepares for moral outrage about Byzantine arquebusiers wearing janissary hats*

Though can you add Hungary to it? They fought and fought well but otherwise great piece!
Agreed that Sidestep made a significant contribution to the war and played honourably, however I think adding some Hungaryballs would detract from the orderliness of the 115% discipline Byzantines. And there's also the thing that this has taken quite enough of my time already :p

Love it! One wonders indeed if the French are indeed worthy allies of the might, power and glorious Britain!

BWp6Bm1.png

<3 We want moareeee!

Keep it up with all the propaganda! @KaiserJohan I wanna see the Balkans and Anatolia become Greek again! Make it happen and have my loyalty for now and always Less then Three

No that is perfectly fine, he is the Ottomans become Byzantium after all.... HOWEVER! Why did you make Transoxiana look derpy? Absolutely Haram!

Huehuehue

2way.png

We can only hope that @StarNaN will not let the blurple menace grow unchecked for too long. He is the only hope for the world.

(I can't believe I'm rooting *against* Byz but it's fake Byz.)

We can only hope that @StarNaN will not let the blurple menace grow unchecked for too long. He is the only hope for the world.

(I can't believe I'm rooting *against* Byz but it's fake Byz.)

I'm not sure it is unchecked... Starnan has clearly formed a strong bond with the Pope. And I'm pretty sure that when tensions rise, StarNaN won't be betraying God.