EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The tribal federation of Qara Qoyunlu is proud to announce a new general to lead our proud horse warriors in the upcoming battle (=session): A true black sheep of MP DevClash and veteran of the QQ nation returns once more to the battlefield: @Dnote. :)
I suppose Dnote saw Johan selling his mainland provinces and thought, that being a sellout is HIS job and that there can be only one! ;)

GroovyGroogy should be cast to the new world and take over the Aztec empire. Instead of trying to save the burning world, he can sacrifice his people for glory.

This post has been corrected by the Groogy Correctional Committee, please refrain from using invalid names of the Groogy

Why am I even allowed moderator powers :rolleyes:

I notice a lack of propaganda today ... that must mean that everyone is busy scheming.

Will try to get something out before we start

So this move was actually a sneakily genius one which was disguised behind being "for the memes"? Now all the Kaiser needs is a avenue for expansion....

Pretty sure this is gonna get hotfixed for the session after this one though... if I survive :)

Rome hears rumours of impending BARBARIAN invasions from all sides... but if they try and gank Rome, let them come I say! Every Roman Legionnare is worth ten of their number - the world will drown in blood!

Pretty sure this is gonna get hotfixed for the session after this one though... if I survive :)

Rome hears rumours of impending BARBARIAN invasions from all sides... but if they try and gank Rome, let them come I say! Every Roman Legionnare is worth ten of their number - the world will drown in blood!

We will see who starts the wars, not to mention the fact that you actually out number the barbarians as you call them by quite a bit.

Transoxiana.png

Emir 'Abd Allâh Mîrzâ Timurid
Herald

My Dear Father, Shah Rukh has died and in the wake of his presence our great dynasty have fallen to tear itself to pieces. Fighting all the way from Shiraz to the great city of Tashkent. Inshallah I shall return order to this once great Empire and defend it against the Black Sheep to the West who have been preying as a vulture upon our exposed belly.

I envision a Grand Transoxiana! Stretching from the Gulf to the steppe of Mongolia! No other empire shall see our like!

By the blood of Timur, all shall submit!

- 'Abd Allâh Mîrzâ Timurid, Emir of Transoxiana, Foremost among the Gurkani, Rightful heir of Timur, Shah Rukh and Ulugh Beg, Ruler of Samarkand, Custodian of Herat, Plight of the Uzbek and the keeper of the Silk Road.

Wait why does the Twitch schedule say 7 AM too 11:30...
And yet other places say 15:00 CET
which is it?

Twitch changes the times to your local time, so it'll be 7am your local time which is 3pm CET.

I like how the schedule says till 7:30 PM cet. Does that means you'll go overtime for our entertainment? :p

Yeah that one was my fault

Such an amazing work @omfgBlondie . Ottomans turning in Georgia into Byzantium made me giggle, as many comments.