EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its a Shame that @Bratyn isnt playing a dutch Minor....
had dat graag gezien namelijk...

EDIT: ALso commentators could go Full Scottish and actually play Scotland right ?:D

If you are going to send me to ROTW can I atleast get to choose which boat I am on? :D

Like... one heading for China for example! :D
haha :D you are too far away to gank... in session one ;) so you will not go to ROTW any time soon :) at least not by my hand, and who knows, we might end up as allies since we are so far from eachother, who knows

@Katzura proposed an alliance. Sorry @KaiserJohan but this means you are definitely going to lose this one.

Oh boy; Groogy might actually save the Burning World this time. Did he get Brandy as a reward for sticking it out?

Also; are Mamluks/Morocco subject to the point-halving?

haha :D you are too far away to gank... in session one ;) so you will not go to ROTW any time soon :) at least not by my hand, and who knows, we might end up as allies since we are so far from eachother, who knows

:FeelsThinkingMan: !

Calling Bratyn old guard feels... odd. Or I'm very old, and I remember the clashes before Jake or Da9L even joined Paradox, when it was about Johan, Wiz, Mr Nibbles or Forzaa. With some caster whose name I forgot. :D
I recall the race of Groogy towards Gonder as Aragon, quite the epic one. :D

The good old days eh? Caster was A_Spec, think he works for ESL now.

Oh boy; Groogy might actually save the Burning World this time. Did he get Brandy as a reward for sticking it out?

Also; are Mamluks/Morocco subject to the point-halving?
Mamluks/Morocco are located, not relocated, outside of Europe so they should be fine in that aspect. I wonder if it applies if you end up fully outside Europe without getting annexed - like Katz did with Katzalonia and Dnote with Peruvian Persia. Both those cases did hold some European land, but having an all-out exile isn't out of the question.

I really like the early-conflict setup here, England/France/Burgundy, Castille/Aragon, Denmark/Sweden and all 4 HRE majors competing for emperorship while still needing to deal with immediate threats from outside. Lots of new players makes it very hard to predict who's going to come out on top in any of them. I also had expected to see player Scotland though, if only to honour the new DLC.

"I will subsidize anyone who attacks DDRJake".

Figured it was ordered alphabetically. So many players starting with S... But no StarNaN? Then it's already T and TheLetterZ... :( Sad times.

And then, at the end, he rises from the ashes of the burning world... or should I say activates? :D

Was that on purpose? :p

Anyways, this should be fun!