EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think ForzaA Sweden still have a great chance to make a come back. I mean, if he goes Vinland and dooms North America, then he would become if not 3rd, then 4th biggest power in the whole game, and jump back to the continent to fight Kaiser... After all, who beats a fully operational semi-bear northerner.

On the other hand, I don't think it is that deseperate for other players to go against Kaiser despite he got almost 3000 devs, the game is not even half way, and big is not always good.

I think ForzaA Sweden still have a great chance to make a come back. I mean, if he goes Vinland and dooms North America, then he would become if not 3rd, then 4th biggest power in the whole game, and jump back to the continent to fight Kaiser... After all, who beats a fully operational semi-bear northerner.

On the other hand, I don't think it is that deseperate for other players to go against Kaiser despite he got almost 3000 devs, the game is not even half way, and big is not always good.
Pretty sure Johan, or anyone with even a hint of a fleet, would sneak up on me with a pillow and keep it on my mouth until I stop struggling.

Pretty sure Johan, or anyone with even a hint of a fleet, would sneak up on me with a pillow and keep it on my mouth until I stop struggling.

If you take the trip to the New World I can offer you guaranteed protection from any future aggressor. What is Scandinavian clay worth anyway? Its damned cold there! :D

A great and bloody session!

I still can't believe that byz is being aloud to expand like they are. The apparent deal with Austria is fairly disappointing to be honest as is the weakness and fractured nature of the Western allies. I was hoping that they would finally put the knife to byz or at least majorly slow them down.

I don't see ming stopping byz (sorry Dnote I just don't think you have it in you) without the western and central europeans attacking at the same time.

Nice to see the thunder dome reignite, go yellow I say!

I'm not playing to "ruin Kaiser" or anything - I do what is in the best interest of my country (insofar as I have a choice in it)

I had some TINY little hope that taking BYZ out of the equation would give me a bit of a fighting chance against Austria (sadly, BYZ just decided to tank the WE because that's how scared they together apparently are of me...)

I also didn't particularly feel that steadily bleeding my army, while being pushed back, was going to get me any *better* results. Sooner or later, my entire army would've been wiped.

You may have noticed AI Norway attacked me end of session - had they done so with me not having ANY army, I would've been dead completely, now at least I had enough of an army to fight back.
Yeah, this one was a lot more aimed at the mamelucks and some surrenders the sessions before.

But the worst thing for the DevClash would be a "Kaiser declares, target surrenders" kind of concept in the next sessions, that I really fear could become custom. ;)

Well one war this session deserves a picture...anyone wanna guess what war this is supposed to illustrate?

View attachment 351762

Gotta throw in my polandball comic into the pile
E28FfTT.png

Do you guys mind if I use these in The Flying Dutchman? Naturally I will credit you (if you want a credit other than your username, tell me)

Exactly how would I be able to do that? Sadly ships don't stop colonists.

The naval battles in the last session was kinda fun!

I sent 14 Carracks down to the mediterranean.

Captains Log

27th of July 1540 - Straits of Gibraltar
Sank aragonese fleet of 9 galleys, 1 light, 1 heavy and 6 tranports.

17th of March 1541 - Bay of Alexandria
Encountered Byzantine Fleet of 18 galleys, 7 light & 9 transports. Most of them sunk

31st of December 1543 - Western Mediterranean
4 Aragonese Transports attempt to flee as Baleares is liberated. All sunk.

10th of March 1544 - Cape Bon
Last Aragonese ships sunk as they try to escape the liberation of Sardinia. 8 sunk, 1 galley captured.

Total damage to the British Fleet. eh.. damage?

Captains Log

Encountered Byzantine Fleet of 18 galleys, 7 light & 9 transports. Most of them sunk

Last Aragonese ships sunk as they try to escape the liberation of Sardinia. 8 sunk, 1 galley captured.

Those old, creaky and leaking ships were hardly seaworthy anyway!

How about I land 14 LEGIONS on your Home Island and we'll see how that ends up? :D

Captains Log

LOL Johan, Do you actually believe yourself that you helped Sweden in that war? I thought it was just propoganda, but I'm afraid you almost mean it. If you think you harmed the Byz and Austrians even slightly with that...

Do you guys mind if I use these in The Flying Dutchman? Naturally I will credit you (if you want a credit other than your username, tell me)
Ofc go ahead and use what ever stuff I post i take no claims and Try to dodge any responsibilty for what I do....that is true on the internet and in real life btw^^

I have tens of thousands of Kazani prisoners of war and the worlds largest deposit of sand. I will figure something out... :cool:
Strait crossing between Calais and Kent in 1.26 confirmed :eek: