EU4 Dev Clash #10 - Rule Britannia - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Not sure it totally applies since nobody just took a parting shot at Hungary as they left. Indeed, Hungary took some shots that made them want to leave. Ya, who is Hungary in that vid?

About halfway through I realized I vastly underestimated the time it took to make that :D

The Daily Johan will return next season!

Or today :D

hPslXmA.jpg

You mean sidestep? Wasn't it his first game or something?

Let the man have some fun before he falls victim to a poisoned lunch or goes mad from office politics :p

This is indeed my first game, and needless to say; I'm eating lunch that I've brought from home in a hermetically sealed container...alone :eek:

This is indeed my first game, and needless to say; I'm eating lunch that I've brought from home in a hermetically sealed container...alone :eek:

That you needed to state it was a hermetically sealed container basically names you a (perhaps closet) germophobe, so no great surprise that you don't want someone else's spittle landing on your lunch whilst they laugh at your plans for the future :)

Well Trin I just don't think I can support you anymore in this session, I'll be happy if you get any trophy but I don't think its going to happen.

That was such a poor war by the allies. I would like to see Kaiser face more of a challenge.

Roll on next week!

That you needed to state it was a hermetically sealed container basically names you a (perhaps closet) germophobe, so no great surprise that you don't want someone else's spittle landing on your lunch whilst they laugh at your plans for the future :)

Pretty sure the joke is that someone will poison his food.

Soooo that's why you started bringing lunchboxes recently...! :D

Wasn't Transoxiana also in the coalition?

It was.

By the looks of it this viewerbase would have the rest of the world roll over and submit to Roman imperialism, handing him the trophy already in session 3. I say 'no'! 'No!' to living under the yoke of the Roman; a 'no!' to the Roman ruining all Free Nations' unalienable rights of an even, fair fight with their neighbours; a 'no!' to perpetual Johan propaganda, spoon-fed with every daily meal; and a resounding 'no!' to unopposed Roman expansion throughout Asia and Africa.

Death over servitude. Death over cooperation with the devil. Death over Roman 'citizenship'.

I will never cease fighting the Roman until my dying breath, even if I do so alone.

By the looks of it this viewerbase would have the rest of the world roll over and submit to Roman imperialism, handing him the trophy already in session 3. I say 'no'! 'No!' to living under the yoke of the Roman; a 'no!' to the Romans ruining all Free Nations' unalienable rights of an even, fair fight with their neighbours; a 'no!' to perpetual Johan propaganda, spoon-fed with every daily meal; and a resounding 'no!' to unopposed Roman expansion throughout Asia and Africa.

Death over servitude. Death over cooperation with the devil. Death over Roman 'citizenship'.

I will never cease fighting the Roman until my dying breath, even if I do so alone.

*meanwhile razes conquered lands*

*meanwhile razes conquered lands*

We are learning from our conquered peoples and are in the process of bettering our ways. Soon we will have mastered the art of creating fire without requiring burning conquered lands to do so. Then true civilization can flourish in the fertile steppes of Kazan.

By the looks of it this viewerbase would have the rest of the world roll over and submit to Roman imperialism, handing him the trophy already in session 3. I say 'no'! 'No!' to living under the yoke of the Roman; a 'no!' to the Roman ruining all Free Nations' unalienable rights of an even, fair fight with their neighbours; a 'no!' to perpetual Johan propaganda, spoon-fed with every daily meal; and a resounding 'no!' to unopposed Roman expansion throughout Asia and Africa.

The Tatar Yoke will be crushed, their tents burned and their lands salted but Rome recognizes the fighting spirit of the Kazani people! Fight well and bring glory to your ancestors!

What have the Romans ever done for us?

Wow.

You all lost

I hope that this is the first of many attempts before things really go south. If byzantium breaks through to perisa or to egypt, i'm not sure what you can do about it.

I suppose it's good that uk, spain and france can have their colonies, but will it help them? Let's find out!