EU4 - Art of War - Dev Diary 6 - Client States, Allied Transports and Central Asia

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No you cannot. Only on your home capital continent.

Well that's disappointing. I guess will need to create a special type of protectorate for India called 'princely state' or something to allow to call them into war if needed while still subject to your European nation, especially considering how valuable India are and also considering the 'divide and conquer' strategy that British historically used. They often employed armies of native states besides King's troops and Company troops in defending/expanding their empire in India.

Wonderful changes! Can we finally see Tengrism represented in the game? For some reason Buddhism is represented as the state religion in nations that weren't converted to any great degree until the late 17th century. I've started a thread with some more details and my hopes for a basic patch fix or even DLC, but it should be easy given that it already exists in the CK2 converter.

What's the point in a culture like Samoyeds if they are in uncolonized zone?

They may serve no ingame purpose but they sport some cool dogs
samoyedsf4.jpg

Reactions:
Reactions:
I did not necropost.

I really do not see the big deal with necroing anyway, sure it's undesirable but nothing to get crazy about.

If anything you necroed it.

I mean it had even reached the second page..

Last edited: