Eu4 - Art of War - Dev Diary 3 - Military Cooperation, Tradegoods & West Africa

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think the AI should only transfer provinces to the warleader where the warleader has a claim or core and provinces of the warleaders culture if the warleader is in a different culture group. With the diplomatic option to ask a transfer of occupation between any member of the alliance.
Also if the province is the wargoal. It kinda defeats the purpose of having allies if they prevent you from taking what you started the war to take.

I am deeply impressed with the West African changes/improvements. I feel like EU4 is really improving upon the Rest Of The World (ROTW) regions a lot, especially compared to EU3.
The African nations are now looking really good. Thanks a lot Paradox!

The improvements are massive in this area. Well done. However I have a few suggestions:

You can argue for or against the inclusion or exclusion of the more primitive nations. Kong is definitely a huge stretch in 1444 and so would the Akan states be, even if they are very relevant later on. The Dahomey is also a bit to the speculative side. A nomadic Greater Fula people before their aggressive expansion in the late 15th century could be argued for instead of "event"-introduction, as well as the non-included Kwararafa kingdom holds some importance in the western ss africa area. Timbuktu has been conquered by Tuaregs from the oasis chain to the north at this time, but I guess that is a bit of a shortlived and eventually irrelevant note for the period of the crazy town.

Three quick question about military cooperation.
Will I be able to give different allies different objectives? For example tell one of my allies to siege a province while the rest engage the enemy army with me.
How will I suggest my allies to get on board of my transports and vice versa?
And about subject focuses. Can I for example tell my Caribbean colonies to engagd and siege Spains counterparts and my Canadian colonies to get their arse over the pond to defend the Motherland?

Fun area that, especially when entering with more advanced technology... like a reborn almohad (or is that almoravid now that its going south?)
Then somewhere along the line move the capital south into the tropics and be at home.

Meanwhile ofcourse unifying africa into a single country under a single god and a single leader :p

Then sit back and enjoy wealth, peace and monopoly at that, in ivory and slaves. And now EVEN more special goods. Nice.
And after westernization have africa as a beacon of peace and culture. No wars for the remaining 250 years. Just advancing culture and civilization to ever greater heights.

Africa can into space!

I'm often criticizing, but I must say this looks very well thought-out.