EU4: 1.32 Songhai is now LIVE! - checksum [f507] - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hi, great work so far. I was wondering if you had any plans on adding an ancestor_cost modifier? It would be an amazing addition to make the new Totemist faith more moddable. Many thanks!

Reactions:
almost half of my colonies are facing bankruptcy eventho i subsidies them with golds and 0 tariff. after checking their stats i found out they have -2 stabilities and over -80 prestige. is that intended or bugs?

It appears that territory cores are still bugged.

Since 1.31, territory cores (provinces in states but not fully cored) costs the same governing capacity as territories (which is 10%) while having minimum autonomy of 50% (instead of 90% in territories). So players can state every area they conquered and the governing capacity will stay the same as long as they don't fully core them. It means that players can have a whole map of 50% minimum autonomy provinces (extra land limit, more taxes&production income...etc.)

almost half of my colonies are facing bankruptcy eventho i subsidies them with golds and 0 tariff. after checking their stats i found out they have -2 stabilities and over -80 prestige. is that intended or bugs?
How much overextension do they have? That could be the result of feeding them too much land and getting bad overextension events
-2 stability and -80 prestige could also be the result of a recent bankruptcy. Subsidizing them after they got a bankruptcy doesn't remove the bad effects that a bankruptcy gave them

Please for the love of christ UNNERF concentrate dev. You completely made it useless! It was fine before, why do you have to keep ruining the game!

Reactions:
- Fixed inconsistency in native institutions behaviour.
I have seen natives in latin america embrace institutions before reforming their religion, which used to be impossible. Is this change working as intended? If not, I would go file a bug report.

Greetings!

Today we release Europa Universalis IV: Origins - [truncated]
@BjornB
Highly suggest that you put this thread back up into the Sticky Thread area. This 1.32 was such a massive update, and specifically - your massive embedded Change Log is so lengthy, that it needs to remain in the Sticky Post area for Reference, or maybe create a new combination post for 1.32 and the Hotfix that will include a grand total ChangeLog? Just an idea.

@BjornB
Highly suggest that you put this thread back up into the Sticky Thread area. This 1.32 was such a massive update, and specifically - your massive embedded Change Log is so lengthy, that it needs to remain in the Sticky Post area for Reference, or maybe create a new combination post for 1.32 and the Hotfix that will include a grand total ChangeLog? Just an idea.

The OP of this thread is linked in the new sticky:

1637146635515.png

I also copied the entire changelog into a spoiler tag on that post as well, for your convenience :) Thanks for the feedback

• 1Like
Reactions: