EU4: 1.32.1 Opt-In Beta Patch now Available! - Fixing PU AE Issue and more - checksum [702c]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will achievements be ruined with this patch? (as it says at load screen after opting in)
Only speaking for myself -- I started the game in 1.32, upgraded to this beta patch, and the achievements are still getting awarded.

Really wish the old way culture and religion worked in old world colonized provinces was back. In a lot of places it's just so dumb for there to be a big enclave of settlers there in a trade region.

Definitely fixed some launch problems. Great work

- Reforming into monarchies, theocracies or republics as a Totemistic horde will now swap your technology group with the North American tech instead of the Chinese tech. This also applies for Inti, Mayan, Nahuatla and Alcheringa countries, which will get their respective technology groups back.
There are a few Animist tribes in Mexico and one in Central America with Mesoamerican technology group and a few animist tribes in South America with South American technology group, these tribes going Horde and switching later for other types of government, will get their respective technology groups back or will become Chinese technology group?

Last edited:
When do we know when the patch will go live on EPIC? Can it be weeks or months? Can people switch from EPIC to Steam since the game doesn't work on EPIC?
this coming week, they tell us.

and you can buy the game on steam if you want to.

Which mods on the EPIC store can I buy that will fix the "development cost from Army Tradition" problem? There seem to be many different mods for sale and I'm not sure which one to get that will fix this problem.

Right now I have the basic vanilla game installed.

Reactions:
Im sorry, I meant to say Add-on. Which add-ons can I buy at EPIC will fix the problem. What's OP stand for?
original poster and/or post. i don't know, i'd wait for the patch

Which mods on the EPIC store can I buy that will fix the "development cost from Army Tradition" problem? There seem to be many different mods for sale and I'm not sure which one to get that will fix this problem.

Right now I have the basic vanilla game installed.
The Conquest of Paradise Expansion should fix the dev cost bug. But a patch with a fix is probably going to be released this week. And if you don't play for achievements, you could create a new mod in the launcher, add a common folder in the folder of the mod and a static_modifiers folder in the common folder and then a file fix.txt in the static_modifiers folder with the following content:
Code:
army_tradition = {
        recover_army_morale_speed = 0.1
        land_morale = 0.25
        manpower_recovery_speed = 0.1
        siege_ability = 0.05
        temples_influence = 0.1
        mr_aristocrats_influence = 0.1
        rr_girondists_influence = 0.1
        monthly_militarized_society = 0.1
        nobles_loyalty_modifier = 0.05
        maratha_loyalty_modifier = 0.05
        rajput_loyalty_modifier = 0.05
}

I am still waiting on the condotierri morale fix....
I think this will be fixed for 1.32.2 patch (1.32.1 being the 'normal' version of the beta we released last Friday [1.32.0.1], plus a few more changes).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Do you guys think there is a chance to get a live patch tomorrow? I'm wondering whether I should start a new campaign tonight.

If you are on Steam you can just get the beta patch and start with that and the transition to full release should be seamless.

But yeah, it should be out today or tomorrow

• 1Like
Reactions:
Highly suggest Steam players Validate their Local Files after opting into the Beta, as there may be some glitch that disables certain DLCs. A player in Steam put up a thread showing some DLCs disabled until validating local files (may depend on what DLCs the player owns in total).

Status
Not open for further replies.