- Mar 4, 2004
AE bug is good enough?
No mapmode for monuments is good enough?
Free for all Interstellar Highway around Medditeranian is good enough?
5fps around 1550yr is good enough?
Just keep this in mind, pillage capital is such a massive change that it brings economic ideas to trash tier. Did anyone consider this?
I love divine ideas, i generally get invested in your games, so this is why I see this as a such dissapointment. Therefore, it will probably be 1.30.6 and then eu5.
1) being fixed in next patch-you can work around AE in this patch unlike some of the crashes and so on in 1.31.3, it's just a number anyway
2) yes, I'm not saying it wouldn't be a nice addition but there are much bigger problems than not having a monument map mode in 1.31.3
3) been that way since the original release so yes?
4) varies depending on the individual player's system so maybe? personally I haven't noticed any such slowdown in my games
5) There are numerous issues with several of the Leviathan DLC mechanic additions of a similar nature (at least as they are currently balanced) that really make me scratch my head. That's one reason I'm holding off on purchasing it, the numerous bugs still remaining in 1.31.x even after this patch was released would be another.