EU4: 1.30.1 Austria Update [583f] - Live Now! (not for problem reports)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[/QUOTE]
"Space bar" not working to Play / Pause
if there is a way to fix shortcuts will be great

using Ubuntu Linux
For me it works in kubuntu. Did you try to alt-tab out of the game and then back in again? That is sometimes necessary for keyboard shortcuts to work correctly.

Reactions:
Pu'ed a Elector. Now i get a -50 malus from all other electors... In the last patches, only vassals did this impact

Not true. You get a -50 from electors if you control another elector, PU or Vassal. More often than not you won't notice it because
1. If you're playing Austria, your modifiers negate that negative modifier mostly.
2. You're already in the HRE (which is relevant because you get a negative modifier for election if you're not a member state.)

Reactions:
Not true. You get a -50 from electors if you control another elector, PU or Vassal. More often than not you won't notice it because
1. If you're playing Austria, your modifiers negate that negative modifier mostly.
2. You're already in the HRE (which is relevant because you get a negative modifier for election if you're not a member state.)
There was only A malus, if he was your vassal or if you were not in the Reich. This malus existed earlier, but was fixed in the last versions

I don't know if it has already been said, but the game has a bug. When it passes from the age of discovery to reformation, the war tax is maintained, it costs no monthly points

Sorry for any English mistake, I'm Brazilian

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't know if it has already been said, but the game has a bug. When it passes from the age of discovery to reformation, the war tax is maintained, it costs no monthly points

Sorry for any English mistake, I'm Brazilian
Do report it in the Bugs forum :)

Reactions:
So... is there a reason Portugal's map looks so botched? You included the Setúbal area in with Ribatejo, which makes no sense. It should probably be included with the Lisboa area or if you will with the Alentejo region.

Ideally Porto would be split between Porto/Braga too, but Setúbal being shoved in with Ribatejo is just so weird.

• 2Like
Reactions:
is there an ETA on 1.30.2 ?
1.30.1.0 is out.

Yeah they add more numbers in the patch versions now.

I still wonder why the initial 1 is there since they never update it. Not even when they moved from 32-bit to 64-bit.

• 1Like
Reactions:
1.30.1.0 is out.

I still wonder why the initial 1 is there since they never update it. Not even when they moved from 32-bit to 64-bit.

yep, this on is from the first day, thre's no new patch. Look at the steam page and you will see that while it's 1.30.1, it's 1.30.1.0 (beginning of the changelog ;-))

Reactions:
is there an ETA on 1.30.2 ?
1.30.1.0 is out.

Hence the reference to 1.30.2 ... +1 to 1.30.1 which was released same day as Emperor.

Looks like Johan posted that they are working on it, but it will not be released before this coming weekend.

Reactions:
I found a bug playing as Dortmund. In 1460, after a car save in the fabrication of a spy network, the fog of war dispersed in the areas of Venezuela, Honduras, Ivory Coast , the Sea of Okhotsk, some provinces of India, and even in some places. I don’t know how you did it, guys, but this bug clearly breaks the atmosphere of research and games, please fix this!
Creenshot attached
Без имени.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I think future updates should rebalance the game by penalizing people for forming the HRE before the wars of religion (or just making it virtually impossible). The reformation and wars of religion are just too cool a feature to easily circumvent. Make it super easy and fast to form the HRE if you survive the wars of religion. Because it is also not fun to only get to form the HRE in like 1700 (unless you are super good at the game). What would be fun is maybe you could antagonize the reformation to fire sooner (by cracking down on heresies mercilessly or by supporting heresies, and you could delay the reformation by being nice to heretics but resisting them) and then get the wars of religion over with sooner (rather than having to wait to be attacked which can take FORVER if you are a strong country). Make it so the Emperor can initiate the wars of religion by like 1570 or something so that you can get it over with and then get your HRE on, but still had to fight the big war of religion. Make it meaningful by making sure big powers align against the HRE to balance the war out.

Reactions: