• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is there an easy fix to give primitives back nationalism, and ships. Unless they get ships when they westernize???

Primitive flag is based on tech group, so if you westernize you can build ships.

Primitives need to be able to build transports and explore. There is no way to justify removing warships from them but also deny them the ability to physically go to places they went. It doesn't hold up from history or gameplay standards.

Primitive flag is based on tech group, so if you westernize you can build ships.

Primitives need to be able to build transports and explore. There is no way to justify removing warships from them but also deny them the ability to physically go to places they went. It doesn't hold up from history or gameplay standards.
What about nationalism, anything i can do about that? It just isn't very historical or realistic for them to just accept being conquered. The Mayans lasted until almost the 18th century, and the Incas even managed to briefly recapture Cusco, and they weren't put down until about 1572.

It seems Forming Qing has a bug.

Forming Qing change Manchu's Steppe Nomad government to Despotic Monarchy, however, it needs Manchu must not have a tribal government. So without government's reformed, Manchu cannot form Qing.(because steppe nomad government is regarded as tribal one) Ironically, it makes Forming Qing's reforming useless. I think Qing's allowing condition must be easier and more effective.

Agree, it clearly makes no sense at all. (and actually ruined my great manchu's game since i wasnt planning to get those 3 doctrine)

Foul language removed - Seelmeister

Last edited by a moderator: