• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd suggest to edit the France's strategy article and present many viewpoints and alternatives. Creating completely new guide isn't neccessary.

Rythin said:
It's been down for last hour, because I updated the script. It should work just fine right now.

By the way, I encourage all of you to visit the site frequently. It's growing and growing :)

Been there a few times, great work. We really appreciate it. :)

Rythin said:
Eu2wiki_logo.gif

Hello everyone!

I proudly announce that Eu2wiki has finished its betaphase and now can be called a *real* source of all eu2-related knowledge.

Rythin thanks for making this helpful guide available to all of us.

Anyone seen Rythin lately? The wiki is suffering a bit from spammers and the logo has gone AWOL, it seems?

Neither have I; it would be a shame if the EU2Wiki were to deteriorate too much :(

Wiki outage

There has been an outage of the EU2 wiki from last week sometime through today. I have contacted Rafiki via email and asked him, and he is apparently moving the wiki to a different type of server. Unfortunately, the hosting company is taking a lot more time than he anticipated. But the wiki should be fine, and will be back any day now.

Sorry for the downtime, guys.

Long story short, I requested that the hosting company move the paradoxian.org website from one server to a different one. Unfortunately, I botched the request and the hosting company botched the move, and it ended up taking a lot more time than I had hoped, anticipated and even feared to get things back in order. :(

All's good now though; if you notice any irregularities, make sure to let me know!

A fair question to ask :)

The wikis I've linked to are the ones where I have done a certain amount of editing myself. You can see that EU3Wiki and HOI3Wiki aren't there either.

The signature has been like this for quite a while; might take a look at updating it one of these days

It seems to be gone again; I get a "403 Forbidden" page with every link I try.

Last night, the wikis were subject to a Denial of Service attack (or possibly, a Very Stupid User) :mad:

Things are OK again now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there is little I could've done to prevent it.

Last night, the wikis were subject to a Denial of Service attack (or possibly, a Very Stupid User) :mad:

Things are OK again now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there is little I could've done to prevent it.
Yep, looks good now. :)